Chapter 46

Songs for this Chapter 

One Direction - Half A Heart

Little Mix - Nothing Feels Like You

Miley Cryus - Stay

Harry's POV

"Harry, help me out in the kitchen won't you?" Mum asks looking up from the small turkey in the oven. 

I looked away from the window. I couldn't stop thinking about the airport last night, about the voice. Was it Adriana? I stood letting out a shaky sigh and walking next to my mum as I grabbed the spoon and took the rice. 

"Are you okay?" She asked. 

I looked at the rice boiling. 

"I hate not seeing her," I whispered. "I hate that she thinks I hate her."

Mum is silent for a second and all you can hear is the water boiling and her tossing the salad in the bowl. 

"She loves you," Mum promised. 

I closed my eyes. "And I'm sure she needs time," Mum said. 

"Time," I laughed out slightly annoyed. "Everyone needs f u c k i n g time," I said. 

Mum shook her head at my fowl words. "I know," She said. "And time seems like forever when you wait," She stated. 

She stops tossing and turns looking at me. "But at the end it's worth it," She promises. 

I shake my head. "She thinks I wanted to leave her like that," I whispered. 

"She's used to being dumped and left alone," Mum reminds me. "You just need to wait."

I mixed the rice and mum handed me the bag. "I'll finish up, take out the trash and get your sister."

I nodd and put on my jacket hearing the thunder storm going on. I tied the trash bag and sighed walking out into the rain as I put the bag in the trash and covered it with the top. The rain hits my hoodie and I look up watching it fall like crazy. I run back in and close the door. I tossed the hoodie on the floor and run upstairs. 

"Gem," I opened the door to her room to see her sitting at her desk. "Dinners ready."

"Just a sec," She mumbles and I shrug closing the door. 

I walk into my room and look at the floor. The day I kissed Adriana rushes back in my head. 

"You went through my stuff. As far as I remember you are the one who said we weren't actually married," She stated. "I told you the truth. I don't know what Colton wants and you had no right saying that about me and my failed adoptions."

I looked down at my hands than back at her. I pulled the plate from her hands and placed my lips on hers, her eyes closed and mine followed shortly after. I pushed her back gently on the floor as I hovered over her. I could taste the peppermint from her lip stick. My hands wrapped around her waist pulling her back up and pulling her close to me. She quickly pulled away a frown on her perfect lips. 

"What the hell was that?" She hissed. 

I smirked pinching my lips and taking the red off of my lips. "That was something you liked."

I closed my eyes brushing of the memory and closing the door walking down the stairs, my present from Adriana on the wall. I walked to the kitchen as mum served the food. 

"Hey Harry," Gemma smiled sitting. "Get me a glass of water?"

"Sure," I sighed walking into the kitchen and getting her her drink. 

I walk back and give it to her sitting in her seat. Gemma smiled bringing the cup to her lips, thoughts of last night and the screams rang in the back of my head. That was Adriana. It had to be her. 

"It's so good to have you home Harry," Mum smiled. 

"Yeah, believe it or not I actually missed you," Gemma poked her tongue out. 

I chuckled lightly grabbing the salad and putting some on my plate. I wished Adriana would miss me, that she would call me and tell me she loves me. 

"Are you excited to be recording the new album?" Mum asked as I handed her the salad. 

I shrugged, "I guess."

She sighed, her eyes showing sadness. 

"Please don't look at me like that mum. I already feel like s h i t and when you give me the pity look it makes it worse," I snapped. 

She looked away and I took in a deep breath. 

"Sorry," I mumbled. 

"It's okay," She gave me a small smile as Gemma handed me the rice. 

I shake my head. I shouldn't have snapped at her but I've been cranky ever since the TCA's all hope of happiness has left my body. All source of light has left me and I find it harder by the second to breath when she isn't around.

"I need a minute," I sighed standing and walking to the kitchen. 

I run a hand through my hair as I leaned back on island and closed my eyes thinking about everything. She was gone. She was done with me. Maybe if I had fought harder. 

"I'm such an idoit," I muttered punching the island. 

I closed my eyes putting my head in my hands and thinking. I screwed up big time. 

.

.

.

.

.

By the time I join the table mum and Gemma are almost done eating. I sucked in a breath and look at the food on my plate, I'm starving but I can't find the energy to eat. I closed my eyes and opened them taking my time to blink.

"So I graduate next week," Gemma smiled. 

"Congrats," I whispered. 

Though she caught it and smiled, "Thanks."

"I'm so proud of you honey!" Mum smiled patting her hand. "You two are both growing up so fast and becoming such wonderful people!"

Wonderful? 

I cheated on the girl I loved and know she's in LA with a baby that I would never get to see or hold in my arms. 

"I'm just so thankful for you two, no matter how old you get you'll be my babies," She cooed. 

"I love you guys so-" She's cut off by the doorbell. 

I sighed standing. "I got it," I whispered walking to it. 

I hear the thunder and roll my eyes at the annoying thunder, I pull open the door and see her. She stands in a black rain coat her hair and cloth wet. She must have been standing here for hours or at least a good half hour. Her brown hair is dripping from all the water that's pounding down on her. Her face is wet and her glossy eyes flickered up to meet mine. 

"Adriana," The name fell from my lips in a breathless manner. Shocked, yet happy to see the actress at my door step. 

.

.

.

{I called out of work and my boss was like "what?" and I was like "I'm sick." She was like "You should have called earlier." I was like, "I'm sick." And she was like "Ugh." And I was like, "Bye." 

Yeah so that was my day. 

Vote and comment and I may update again depending on the number of votes and comments. Lets get this story to the top 100 fanfics!

Follow my insta for Imagines @SxualStyles }