Chapter 61

Harry's POV

"Harry," Heath looks up from his computer. "Do you have Josh's money?"

"No."

My answer is simple, and strong. But in the inside I'm a nervous wreck, I have to keep my cool. He can't see my weakness, if he sees it he uses it. Heath leans back, smirking as he tilts his head to the side. 

"You know, I know you've been busy. You just had babies," He says, bringing a cigar to his mouth and lighting it. "So I'll be nice-I'll push your due date till Friday-"

"Anne!" I hear Adriana shriek. 

My eyes snap up to Heath, he's looking back at the computer. "Well my, my, doesn't Adriana look lovely in just a towel?"

I rush behind the desk. On all his computer screens are different parts of my house, Adriana's house, our house. Adriana wraps a towel around her wet body bending down to get a pasifire. She gets a clean pink one and looks in the crib again. 

"It's not healthy to use your hands honey," She says removing her hands. "Trust me, I know."

My eyes are glued on the screen. He has a camera in our house? Heath is smirking as Adriana turns back to her cloth laid on the rocking chair. She starts taking off her towel, revealing her naked body. 

"You know, I thought she was good looking while she had a bump. But my my Harry, she's so.....sexy without it," Heath smirked. 

He tilts his head and I'm pressing any key on the key board but it does nothing. I turn Heath around as Adriana bends down grabbing her bra. 

"You asshole!" I sneer. "Don't you dare-"

"You don't control me Harry," His lips form into a line and he turns again, Adriana in her thong and bra, walking to the dresser and grabbing my shirt. Mine. Because she is mine. 

"You see that. That's my shirt. My girl. My babies! It's mine! All mine, and don't you dare f u c k i n g touch it!" I yell. 

Heath smirks, knowing he has picked the right bone in my body. Adriana pulls her wet hair back in a pony tail and Spencers starts crying. 

"Shhh...daddy will be home soon with the bottles," She picks him up, rocking him side to side gently. 

Spencer starts dying down and wrpas his fingers around her index one. Adriana smiles sitting on the rocking chair. Heath presses a button, silencing the noises. 

"So Harry.....tell me..." Heath smirks. "Are you going to give Josh his package, or do I get to be Adriana's daddy?"

 My hands turn into a fist and look back at the screen to see Adriana start to dree Spencer, grabbing a small onsie for him. She covers her face with her hands and uncovers them, a small smile appearing on Spencers face, making Adriana smile even brighter. 

"How the hell did you get a camera in my house!" I yell. 

"Don't question me. I'm asking you something," He snaps. 

I let out a long sigh. Looking away from the screen. "Fuck. Yes. Just stop!"

"Not until I get what I want!" Heath snaps. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

I slam the door to the house shut, setting the bag down on the table, I storm up to the babies room, looking around but I can't find the camera. I can practically see Heath smirking.

"Adriana!" I yell, looking around. 

I strom to our bedroom, but I still can't find the camera's. I spot Adriana on the bed sleeping, Anne and Spencer in a crib near our bed, their eyes closed too. 

"Mhhmm....Haz?" Adriana turns, opening her eyes slowly. 

I sit on the end of the bed, trying to calm myself down. Adriana touches my hand, "Lay with me," She mumbled. 

I run a hand through my hair, he's watching I know he is. Adriana looks tired and she lets out a small yawn. "Please," She whispered. 

I climb up laying down and she inches closer, resting her head on my chest and closing her eyes. She kisses my neck softly. 

"I missed you," She whispered, her fingers intertwinging with mine. 

"I missed you too," I say softly. 

She tangles her legs with mine and closes her eyes again, I close my eyes trying not to think of Heath watching us. 

"What are you doing?" I ask, as Adriana starts kissingup my neck. 

"Nothing," She smirks, reaching my lips, as she moves on top of me. 

I place my hand on her waist sliding her off. A frown forms on her lips and she pulls away, looking at me. 

"It's not that I don't want to," I say quickly. "I'm just tired."

Adriana doesn't believe me. I know she doesn't. I can tell by the look on her face but she nods anyways. 

"Ads I'm serious, you know I would, it has nothing to do with your body," I say. 

I know she's been inscure about her body ever since she's had the babies, she's been working out to get rid of the baby fat. She doesn't say anything and turns closing her eyes. I can almost hear Heath laughing. 

"I love you," I kiss her shoulder, pulling her closer. 

"K," Is all she says, probably over thinking the last three minutes. 

"Every part of you," I add. 

She presses her lips on a line and pulls the cover over her self. I sigh and close my eyes, but just as I do, Spencer starts crying. 

"I got it," I whisper. 

Adriana just shrugs and stands walking to Spencer. "Shh," She cooes grabbing a bottle and the formula. 

I sigh leaning back and closing my eyes, she's mad at me. 

.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

.

"Babe!" Harry yelled from the shower. "Hand me my boxers!"

I sigh standing from the bed, I get down on my knees and open the last drawer, I move the boxers finding the red ones. A file falls out and I let out another sigh picking it up. I open the vanillia folder, pictures of Josh and papers of him everywhere. My failed adoptions and birth certifict, Harry had circled stuff and written on it. I shuffle through the papers, comeing down to a Photo of Josh and me. 

He had circled stuff and drew lines, writting stuff here and there. My heart is racing fast, at the bottom of the file is a small bag with Josh's address and a certian number. In the bag are small pills, my free hand covers my mouth. The second bag holds white powder and I don't have to think twice to know what it is. 

"Adriana! Please!" Harry yelled. 

I shove everything in the folder and into the bottom of the drawer again grabbing the boxers and standing just as Harry opens the door poking his head out. I hand him the boxers. He closes the door once more and I look back at the drawer. I take out the papers and substance shoving them in my purse and tossing my purse under the bed. 

I needed to review those files.

Soon.

 {Hey guys! I reuploaded Lies! Please check it out, and I really need you guys to read the AN. It's important and if I don't get the feedback I'm going to delete Lies, so check it out please! 

Vot e and commnet. 

What do you think Adriana will do?}