Chapter 23

Adriana's POV

I watched as Harry packed his bag, he was leaving for tour in a week and I wanted him to be ready. I leaned against the door and jumped hearing a crash outside. Harry and I raced to the window to see the paps taking photos. 

"ADRIANA! ARE YOU AND KENDALL JENNER FRIENDS AGAIN?"

They yelled questions and I let out an annoyed sigh running a hand through my hair. 

"They are getting more annoying than usual-is that a tent out there?" I raised an eyebrow watching as a couple of paps sat on the sidewalk and one sat near a tent. 

Harry rubbed my shoulders. "It's okay-"

"They are getting worse by the day honstly," I sighed moving away from his touch. 

Not only was I dealing with Harry. His stupid lies. I caught him leaving in the middle of the night last night but I pretnded to sleep. I was awake when he came home and he lied saying he went for a walk, I pretnded to believe it. I would love to tell him I know, but I want him to suffer like I have been since I found out. 

Now I had to deal with the paps. They were following me like crazy for the past week and sleeping on my lawn. "I hate Hollywood," I muttered slamming the window shut and walking down the stairs. 

Harry followed me and he leaned against the island as I let out a groan. "Just relax," He sighed reaching for me. 

I moved from his hand and walked past him to the door. I locked it and turned jumping as I saw him standing there. He raised an eyebrow and looked slightly worried. 

"What's wrong?" He asked raising an eyebrow. 

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

My hands felt clamy. Did she know? All week she was being sweet and caring doing amzing things for me. I metioned I was home sick and she had gotten my mum to send some stuff over and Adriana put it in a gift basket. My birthday was in two days and Adriana had been giving me early birthday presents while Kendall promised a good sex night. I felt like an asshole doing this to Adriana. It's almost like Adriana knew and she wanted me to suffer, but she was not like that. She wouldn't do that. 

"What's wrong?" I asked as she inched away from every touch of mine. 

Adriana frowned. "Nothing...it's just...nothing ever goes right with them camping out there. I don't like them being there," She said trying to walk away. 

I grabbed her arm and turned her, I could've sworen I heard a whimper escape her lips but I wasn't sure. "Are you mad at me baby?" I asked brushing away the hair on her face. 

"No," She said but it almost sounded forced. She reached up on her toes and kissed me, her hands running through my hair. I went to deepen the kiss but she moved away and walked to the kitchen.

"You can tell me what's wrong baby," I stated. 

"There is nothing wrong okay?" She snapped. 

She let out a groan and ran up the stairs slamming the door shut. I walked up stairs and opened the door. I hear small sobs from the bathroom and I went to open the door but it was locked. 

"Adriana?"

"Baby?" I kept begging jiggling the door knob. 

"Adriana love. Just open the door babe, you can talk to me," I knocked. 

Her sobs came out muffled and I knew she was trying to stop as she covered her mouth. "Just leave me alone," She begged. "I don't want to see you right now."

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

"What's the problem?" He said. 

I rubbed my arms sobbing. I didn't want to look at him. I couldn't hold it in anymore. He was cheating on me. It was finally hitting me. I was finally letting it sink in. He did not love me. He didn't want me. He just wanted the contract. He wanted the other girl. 

"Go away," I hit the door. 

"Babe," Harry begged. "Tell me the problem."

You're the problem. 

"Just leave me alone," I whimpered. 

As much as I wanted him to hold me and tell me everything would be okay. I couldn't even look at him right. Knowing that the same lips that kiss me have been over some other girls body, the same arms that hold me are holding someone else. I just. I couldn't. I was in love with someone who doen't love me. 

"I love you," Harry lied. 

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

I sank on the ground resting my head against it. "I love you," I reminded her. 

{Vote and Comment! This fanfic is getting higher so thank you! I love you all so much! Follow my Insta for Imagines @SxualStyles }