Chapter 92

Chapter 92; Last Night pt. 1

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

"I just hate her and I don't understand why she's back," I say looking out the window again.

I was pretty much paranoid. All I could think was 'what if she showed up on my doorstep?' I wouldn't know what to say and I knew she would want to see and ask me for something. Maybe she was back because of Josh's death-or maybe because she needed money. Ether way I didn't want to talk to her at all.

"It's ok," Harry rubs my back gently and closed the window. "We just won't let her in we won't even give her the time of day."

I smiled turning and reaching up on my toes to kiss him. "Thanks."

He shrugs. "Seriously though. You're the best," I grinned.

Harry chuckled tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, his lips grazing by mine in a teasing manner. I pout making him laugh and pull me closer.

"I love you," He went to kiss my neck.

"Harry no. I'm on my period," I said making him smirk.

"Really?" His smirk seems to grow and his green eyes sparkle. 

I don't have to think twice to know that he's already thinking about period jokes to torture me, to make this last night together all about jokes. But believe me, if he pisses me off to much I will kill him. I woke up in a pool of blood and he will go to sleep in one. 

"Ok, stop giving me that bloody look and calm down," He says. 

I hit his arm and turn pouting, he turns me around and kisses my lips softly. A smile forming on his face and my pout dissapears as he pecks my lips. 

"I'm sorry baby. I'll stop with the jokes, period," He says. 

I turn my head, getting even more pissed. "Ok. Ok please. I'll stop," He laughs. "But you would make jokes too."

"No. Because I'm in pain right now and that's not funny," I whine. 

He chuckled leaning against the kitchen island and holding his phone, his eyes on me and his lips in between his teeth. 

"Do you ever see us getting married?" 

His question is out of the blue, just two seconds ago he was making period jokes, now  he wants to talk about marriage. I run a hand through my hair and walk to the fridge looking for a water bottle so I can take some of this pain away. It was truly crazy how much cramps hurt. 

"Baby," Harry says lowly, I can hear him moving and I hear him grabbing the food we had ordered. 

"We have two of those," I grin. 

He laughs lightly and I turn grabbing two advils. "I honstly don't know. My parents marriage failed, I don't really see myself going through that pain," I admit. 

"We're not like them-"

"Harry my father left me, you were unfathiful and a liar, you're worse then him. So yes I know we aren't like them, because you've done worse. I just don't know how I feel about marriage right now," I shrug. "In case you haven't noticed you've done a lot of shit."

Harry looks down and I can tell I've upset him. "You always keep things from me, I wouldn't be surprised if something new sprung up."

He looks up and opens his mout, he closes it, debating on what to say. I shake my head shrugging slighty. "I just-I don't know where I want to stand with you right now. All I know is I don't see myself with anyone else," I walk towards him and he pulls me close. 

I stroke his cheek softly, his green eyes on me as he waits for what else I have to say. "I've just never been the type of girl to care much about a marriage or a wedding. A ring won't prove anything to me or a huge party."

"I know," He says. "But I love you and that's a step in love."

"And so is trust," I say softly brushing his curls back with my fingers. He nods, letting me know he is listening to me. "And to be honset, with you, trust isn't the easiest thing, honey."

He sighs, "But I do love you."

"I know," He says. "As I love you, but I would love to marry you one day."

I smile, "Let's take it slow darling, you've done so much and I'm still so hurt. You have no idea how bad it hurts sometimes to kiss you and know you've kissed Kendall, or to hold your hands and know you used those same hands to hand out pills, it kills me. I need time, I think I deserve time."

"Of course you do," He says softly. "I just need to know that at the end, we'll be together."

I smile kissing him, I don't really answer. I don't know what he will do next, how bad it would be, and how I would be able to recover, and maybe I would just break and stop careing about him.

"You didn't answer my question love," He says against my lips. 

I pull away just as the bell rings, "I'll get it," I smile and walk to the door. 

I open the door and my heart stops, I feel my heart racing faster and faster by the second. The women at the door removes her scarf, her long brown hair falling down her back. Her eyes on me. It was her, the women who gave birth to me, who gave me up. 

"Adriana," She breaths out. 

Her hands extends out to touch me but I step back, flinching. I waited for her at the orphange, for days and nights, just waiting for her to come back for me. Why is she here now? I grip the door tighter, tears brimming her eyes and mine. 

"Adriana! Who is it?" Harry calls from the kitchen.

I can't seem to find my voice. "Babe," Harry says again, I hear the chair move. 

"Haz," I try to call out but it falls into a whisper. 

I feel his hands on my hips and she looks up at him, backing up slightly. I don't have to turn to know Harry is giving her a nasty look, her reaction proves my thoughts. 

"Who the hell are you?" He asked, though he already knows. 

I grip on to his shirt for balance, and strength. "I'm her mother," She answered. "Julia Star."

.

.

.

{So I have finals all this week but after that no school which means.....Imagines and fanfic update likecrazy!!!! 

VOTE AND COMMENT

it motivates me to update.}