Chapter 8

Adriana's POV

"Someone's nervous," Shelly smiled as she finished my make up.

I started fidgeting with my fingers. "I think...I'm growing feelings for Harry."

I flinched as she brushed over my bruise. Her red lips tugged up in a grin.

"I knew it! I could totally tell!" She said.

I rolled my eyes. "I just don't think he feels the same way," I admitted.

"Then he's stupid," My blue haired friend smiled.

I giggled and looked in the mirror. The fake blood looked so real. I cringed at the thought of someone actually slicing my cheek open. I stood and opened the door to my room.

"So should I tell him?" I asked.

Shelly tapped her chin as we walked down the set. "I think you should make a move."

"What if he is not into me that way? It's embarrassing!" I whispered as we reached the set of the broken home.

"Then someone else might," Shelly laughed.

Harry sat in my chair as he texted on his phone. He wanted to see how it really was to film a movie. Sharon happily agreed to having him on set, she said the more we are together the better.

"Adriana you look hideous! It's perfect!" Jim, the director smiled.

Harry chuckled as I finally reached him, "You look like you've been sliced open!" Jim rubbed my arms.

"Well I try," I giggled.

He laughed and looked at Harry. "So this is your mister?"He smiled.

I giggled. "This is my husband," I smiled.

Jim chuckled and talked to Harry for a while. I rested my chin on Harry's shoulder as he sat in the high chair. I kissed his shoulder and looked at the set. By the time we started rolling I couldn't stop thinking of Harry. I wanted him. I really did. I want us to be real. I didn't want to be married but maybe just date. I sat in the chair my hands tied.

"Let me go!" I yelled shaking.

The other actor bent down in front of me. He smirked. "Now why would I do that princess?" He hissed.

I let out a scream. "No one can hear you," he knocked over my chair.

I hit the ground and let out a small groan turning. "Sorry can we do that again? I forgot my line," I laughed sitting up.

"Are you okay?" Jim asked.

I smiled. "Just fine."

I looked back searching for Harry. He was in the back of room talking to Shelly. Her hand ran up his arm as she smiled and batted her eyes. Harry pushed her hand away and walked back to his seat.

"Remember Adriana. Be mad when you fall," Jim winked.

I turned away from the scene. Shelly. That bitch. "Trust me. I'm angry," I hissed.

.

.

.

.

"This is going to be a while," Shelly closed the door to my dressing room after Harry walked in. "She's got a lot of fake blood."

"Well you would know a lot about being fake wouldn't you," I sneered.

"Excuse me?" Shelly asked.

I ignored her grabbing a damp towel and started removing the make up. "Sit-"

"I don't need your help," I moved away from her touch and kept rubbing away the fake blood.

Shelly let our a huff. "What's your issue?"

"Nothing Shelly. Nothing at all," I rolled my eyes and kept rubbing the fake blood away.

"Whatever. If you're going to have an attitude than do your own damn make up," She snapped.

Shelly walked out slamming the door shut. I let out a groan as I tried to rub the make up off.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I sighed and sat down. He grabbed another wipe and started rubbing away gently the make up. I gave a small smile as a thank you.

"Is this because you saw Shelly hit on me? Are you jealous?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "I am not jealous."

"But you're mad because she flirted with me aren't you?" He asked his eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Are you going to help me or not?" I asked my cheeks red and warm.

He chuckled and helped me. He started rubbing gently again and our eyes met. He smiled and brushed the wipe gently over my bruise. His dimple formed on his cheek and I sat on my hands so I wouldn't poke it.

"So are we going out to get food?" He smiled.

I nodded and jumped of the chair. "Oh and Adriana," He said catching up to me. "You were jealous."

I gasped and pushed him into the wall. He stumbled laughing as some of the crew walked by with props.

"I was not!" I frowned.

"Sure. Sure," He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the door Shelly walked by us.

"Well I'm your husband," He winked.

I scoffed and searched for my car. "I'm not jealous."

He shrugged a smirk clearly on his face, he opened the drivers seat for me and I smiled getting in.

"I really don't think you should drive," He says after he gets in the passenger seat. "Girls can't drive."

"Mr. Styles. Are you being sexist?" I faked a gasp starting the car. "Why I thought Harold Edwards Styles was just a little cupcake!" I squealed in a high pitched teenage girl voice.

Harry tossed his head back and laughed clapping his hand. "You Americans with your squealing. What's next you're going to grab a twinky from your purse?"

"A twinky? Who do you take me for?" I said.

He laughed at my southern accent. "If anyone lives up to what they are made out to be it's defiantly you Brits. With your tea and biscuits," I said turning down the radio.

"Alright America. Calm down lets go eat some McDonald's with Obama," He joked.

"Just remember who won the revolution styles," I winked.

He laughed as I pulled up in front of Wendy's. I yawned turning off the car. He looked at me, I blushed.

"Do I still have blood on my face?" I asked.

I touched my cheeks and he smiled his eyes bright. "Nothing," He said stepping out of the car. As I took out my seat belt he opened my door and held out his hand.

I took it and stepped out of the car locking it. "Who has a bear as a phone case?" He teased.

"I do," I giggled as he wrapped an arm around me.

I saw a fan hold out her phone and follow behind us. "So what do you want?" I clicked my tongue as we made the line.

"Food," He laughed clearly amused by his lame attempt of a joke.

A small giggle escaped my lips and I covered my mouth. "You are not funny!" I poked his arm.

He rolled his eyes. "You Americans do not understand British humor."

"No," I stuck my tongue out. "You jut suck at jokes."

"No. No I don't," He pouted as we took another step up and ordered.

We made small talks and Harry would try to make jokes, proving he was funny. He really wasn't. It was just these cheesy jokes but they were cute. I swirled my straw around my water and yawned.

"So you've never had a twinky?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I can't even look at you. What kind of American are you?" He pretended to sound disgusted.

"A healthy one," I smiled.

Harry's foot gently kicked mine and I kicked him back. It slowly turned into a game of footsies. I smiled as his free hand went on top of mine. Some people taking pictures around us. I just wish that this wasn't fake. That we were real.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

Adriana had been at work all day. She had dropped me off back at her place and I was cooking dinner. I was going to do it. I was going to ask her out today. I was going to tell her the truth. I was going to tell her that I really liked her and I wanted us to be a real couple. I nervously light the candle. I hear the door open and Adriana laughing.

"Adriana-"

I stopped. My hands in a fist as I saw who she was standing with. Colton. She stopped smiling.

"Harry!" She slurred wrapping her arms around my waist. "You smell nice. Colton gave me some water. Isn't he the nicest?"

"You're drunk. He didn't give you water," I said lowly.

"I'm Adriana!" She stumbled next to me and placed a kiss on the highest place she could reach. My chest.

"Look man. I think you should go. Adriana and I are going to have some fun," Colton gripped her arm.

Adriana smiled. "Colton said he wants to be my first time," She tugged at her shirt. "He's just so caring."

"Let her go," I hissed at Colton.

Colton looked at the table laughing. "That's so gay," He laughed at my work. "You think she actually likes you? She wants me."

"Only because you spiked her drink," I snapped.

Adriana looked at the table. "That's so cute! Can we have a date Harry?" She asked.

She was trying to stop her swaying. "Get out of the house before I call the cops," I snapped at Colton.

Adriana held on to his arm and he pushed her away. "Stop trying to hold on to me for balance," He snapped.

"Get out!" I yelled.

He knocked over the candle. It set the table skirt on fire. "Gay."

He walked out and closed the door. Adriana gasped as I poured water over it.

"Fire!" She yelled.

"I know," I chuckled at her drunk behavior.

I picked her up swinging her over my shoulder. I looked at the ruin dinner.

"What was the dinner for?" She said slowly.

I sighed. "Nothing any more."

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.
I stumbled down the stairs my head pounding. The light in the kitchen was so bright. I rubbed my eyes and walked into the dinning room. I felt the air leave my mouth as I saw the mess. The white table skirt was brunt and the candle laid on the table.

"Shit," Harry hissed. "I was cleaning that up."

He held plates in his hand and a trash bag. "What happened?" I mumbled. He put down the plates.

"What do you remember?" He walked towards me and guided me to the kitchen.

"Um....I went to my dressing room to grab a water and Colton was there. That's about it."

Harry nodded. "Now what happened to the table? My head hurts," I mumbled.

He placed a kiss on my forehead and my cheeks turned pink as I took the Advil. "The table?" I asked.

"I just tried to clean up," He said.

I nodded looking up at him. I want him to kiss me. I wanted him to hold me and tell me I was going to be okay. He smiled.

"What are you thinking of?" He asked.

I looked away. "Nothing," I lied.

"I should finish cleaning," He whispered walking to the kitchen.

I grabbed his arm. Make the first move. He looked at me turning. "Yeah?" He asked.

"Thank you...for the advil," I lied once more.

I couldn't do it. I was scared that he wouldn't return my feelings. I let go of his arm and turned going up the stairs. I let out a groan and closed the door. I should have just kissed him.