Chapter 25

Harry's POV

"Gem," I pulled her away from Ashton. "Have you seen Adriana?" I yelled over the music. 

She pointed to the kitchen and I nodded walking inside. Adriana sat on the island her legs parted as Niall stood between them and the two were talking intesnsly. Her eyes glossy and cheeks red, I gripped my cup and it broke. Their heads snapped over to me and Niall's hands went on to the sides of Adriana's thighs. 

"Hey Harry," Niall said through gritted teeth. 

Adriana scrunched up her nose and downed a shot. "Happy birthday," Adriana said pouring more vodka and ice in her cup. "Niall and I were talking about your tour dates. Hey...you know what starts with H and ends with Y? Happy, Harry," She listed drinking her alchol. "Horny."

Niall laughed taking her cup from her hands. "Come on baby, you're drunk," I said moving Niall out of the way. Adriana only drank when she was upset which only made me want to know what Liam told her.

"Let's get you up to bed yeah?" I asked putting my arm around her waist. 

"Do you need help Harry? I'm heading up to bed any how," Mum smiled. 

Adriana let out a giggle reaching for her cup and I took it from her fingers. "Give it back," She pouted. 

I put her over my shoulder. "It's fine mum-"

"I wish I had a mum," Adriana said.

"You know what else I wish I had?" She traced circles on my back as my mum grabbed Adriana's phone on the counter. 

"What's that love?" I asked. 

"A trustworthy b-" Adriana stopped letting out a groan. "I'm getting dizzy," She sang. 

I chuckled setting her down and picking her up bridal style. "Why did you drink?-Mum get the door?" I asked looking at mum. 

She opened my door as Adriana laughed. "I think you know why I drank," She said pinching my cheek. 

My mum pulled back the covers. "I don't know baby," I said laying Adriana on the bed. 

"Well it's okay," She slurred. "I'm sure you'll forget when you leave in the middle of the night," She said her eyes fluttering shut. 

Mum pulled the covers over Adriana. "You're the worst Harry," Adriana said softly and slowly and I knew she had fallen asleep.

"You know Harry...women have a very good eye. We know what happens behind closed doors," Mum said as she walked of to her room. 

I walked down stairs and unplugged the music. "PARTY OVER!" I yelled. 

Everyone groaned and I walked over to Liam shoving him into the wall. "What did you say?" I hissed. 

He chuckled dropping his cup. "Something she already knew."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Something she already knew. 

Already knew. 

What the hell did Liam mean?

I stood in the kitchen cooking up some eggs as Gemma and mum sat at the table talking about last night. "Adriana's a lovly girl," Gemma said. 

"I know," I smiled. I just don't treat her like one.