Chapter 10

Harry's POV

I sat on the couch watching TV. It was currently one am and she still wasn't home. It had been one week since the kiss. One week since she told me about Colton. I still didn't understand and she wouldn't tell me about it. All she ever said was I wouldn't understand. What she didn't understand was I liked her. She didn't get it. She had said something about staying at work late but it couldn't be this late. I flicked through TV shows and grabbed my drink. I heard the door jiggle and looked towards the entrance. After a while the door turned and Adriana walked in on the phone.

"Mhm," She mumbled running a hand through her newly dyed hair. "No. No. I understand."

She set her keys down and locked the door. "Sunday. Twelve, yes," She mumbled rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Okay. Goodnight. Or morning. Or after noon. What time zone are you in?"

"Okay. Yeah," She hung her coat up. "K."

She hung up and rested her head on the door of the closet. She yawned and struggled to take of her shoes. She looked up and gave me a small smile.

"You're still awake?" She said through her yawn.

"Yeah," I said as she sat next to me on the couch.

"Sharon called. Apparently we aren't on the news a lot. I guess you and Colton fighting got us a lot of attention so this time she wants you to go on a 'date'," She said rubbing her eyes and yawning. "With Kendall Jenner."

"It's not really a date it's just you guys will go out and seem close. The paps will eat it up and think you're cheating," Adriana said. "Harvey will call you later."

.

.

.

.

.

"Here," Adriana fixed my beanie tugging on the sides.

"Thank you," I kissed her leaning her against the car door as paps took photos.

She was going to do an interview while I went and hung out with Kendall. She wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her neck kissing the top of her head.

"Adriana," Bailey her manager said.

She pulled away from me and looked over my shoulder the Bently that belonged to Kendall was pulling up.

"I have to go," She said.

I kissed her once more but I could still tell she was upset. She gave me a small smile and started walking. I pretended that I was getting in the car until I heard the squeal.

"Harry!" Kendall smiled.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

I rubbed my hands together out side the building. It was raining and I was still waiting for Harry to pick me up. He was on his 'date' with Kendall. I did trust him. I didn't trust her. My eyes watered from the cold. The paps kept taking pictures as if their live depended on it. Which i guess it did. Harry was supposed to pick me up an hour ago and I was trying not to worry.

"Adriana where's Harry?"

"Is he cheating on you with Kendall?"

"Do you know about the affair?"

"A friend just told me they kissed. Here's a photo!" A guy stuck out his phone. He waved it.

I sucked in my cheeks and took it my eyes widened at the photo. It was Harry and Kendall standing in a small cafe his head was low and his lips on her neck. She was smiling and holding on to him.

"Can I send this to myself?" I asked.

He nodded and I did so than deleted my number. I took in a deep breath and started walking in the rain. The rain mixed with my tears.

.

.

.

.

I heard laughing from inside the house. I had walked a good three miles in heels. My feet killed and so did my heart. I was dripping from the rain. I closed the door and walked into the living room where Harry sat with Kendall. They looked up. I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs slamming the door shut. I locked it and walked to the bathroom taking off my drenched cloth. I turned on the shower and got in. I looked at the wet door of the shower that filled up with steam. Why the hell was Kendall in my house? It was a stunt. She didn't have to be here.
My blood boiled with anger. I had to walk three miles and I could hardly feel my feet. I stepped out of the shower and got in some fresh cloth.

"Oh sorry!" Kendall squeaked as she opened my door. "I was looking for the bathroom."

There was a fake smile on her face which meant Harry must be in ear shot. I wasn't stupid. "Down the hall to your left."

"Thank you Adriana!" She turned bumping into Harry.

I was right. I stood and grabbed my phone ignoring him. "I'm so sorry," He said.

I ignored him, I walked past him and grabbed my charger slightly limping. I sat on the bed and grabbed my comfy socks.

"Adriana your feet are bleeding," He tried to help me but I turned.

"I'm fine. It's not like I walked three miles with paps chasing me in heels while it rained," I said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry. It slipped my mind," He said grabbing my elbow.

I pulled away from his touch grabbing the first aid kit. "Just drop it Harry."

"No Adriana-"

I unwrapped a band aid. "I don't want to talk to you," I cut him off.

"Adriana babe," Harry begged.

"Go back to Kendall clearly it's easy to forget about me," I hissed.

His jaw dropped at my words and I grabbed some boots. "I don't even want to be here. Have fun with her I'll be out," I hissed grabbing my purse.

"I said I was sorry," He said.

I ran down the stairs in pain and got in my car. I ran off to where I always did. With someone who never forgot about me. Someone who only hurt me when I deserved it.

"Adriana?" Colton opened the door to his house.
.

.

.

.
"Ouch," Colton hissed as I iced his bruise.

I giggled slightly and rested his head on my lap. I ran my hand through his dirty blonde hair.

"I'm sorry you still have the bruise," I whispered.

He shrugged and reached up to kiss me. I turned my face. "Oh come on Adriana. He clearly has a thing for Kendall. He forgot about you. No one loves you," He whispered. "Only I do."

He was right. No one loved me. My parents didn't want me. No one ever wanted to adopt me. Harry had proved I was easy to forget. They made it so simple for me to remember. Colton brushed the hair from my face.

"Only I ever loved you. Everyone else thinks your worthless," He kissed my neck.

Colton was the only one who ever loved me. He always reminded me how he wanted me when no one else did. He sat up pull me on to his waist and sucked on the skin on my neck.

"Harry doesn't want you. He just wants he stunts done," He sucked on my skin. "But I want you."

"Everyone really thinks I'm worthless?" I asked.

"Yeah. But at least I want you," He whispered.

I nodded. At least someone did want me. At least someone cared enough for me. He wanted me. I wanted to be wanted.

"Don't leave again baby," He kissed my lips and rolled over so I was underneath him.

I nodded. "I won't."

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

"Adriana please answer your phone," I begged into the voice mail.

I had kicked Kendall out the moment Adriana left and I still couldn't find her. I ran a hand through my hair frustrated.

"F u c k!" I slammed down the vase and tried to call her again.