Chapter 54

Adriana's POV

I let out a grunt pulling myself up from the couch. Sophia lets out a giggle and I sit up right on my spot. Harry hands me my apple juice and I'm thankful I didn't have to reach for it, if I did I'm sure my spine would have broken in two.

"You know, if you put a pillow under your stomach before you lay down it helps with the back pain, it elevates the bump, so you aren't carrying all the weight," Sophia states.

The beautiful brunette stands and walks over to me. Harry starts standing but she stops him. "Put your head on Harry's lap, I'll teach you a trick to get her to fall asleep faster when she's in pain," Sophia smiles.

"Or a pain," Louis jokes.

Harry's right hands is in the air with his middle finger showing and I giggle at how quick he is to defend me. "Now put your feet down," Sophia says.

"But your couch is white and I have my heels-"

"It's a rented house for the month, I don't give two shits about the couch," Sophia says.

I giggle and prop my feet up. She grabs a cushion and fluffs it, she lays it under my bump. It feels like all the weight on back has been lifted up and I let out a sighed relief.

"That feels so much better," I praise. "Are you a godess?"

Sophia laughs. "In bed," Liam winks.

Sophia's cheeks turn pink and she bites her lips. "Anyways," She says quickly as I laugh lightly. She grabs Harry's hand and I feel him rub the spot where it hurts the most, I can't help but moan softly. "Just rub here, it helps with the pain."

"Better love?" Harry looks down at me.

I nod. "Way better."

He chuckles and keeps rubbing my back. I close my eyes as the pain starts to drift off.

.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

.

I pulled the blanket on the couch over Adriana as Liam motioned for me to go upstairs.

"Babe, the boys and I are going to talk and write down in the basement, stay up here with Adriana," Liam said to Sophia.

Sophia nods and I start walking down to the basement with the boys. As soon as I get down stairs I can smell the pot rading off of Zayn. He coughs and looks over at me.

"Harry!" He smiled.

"That's disguesting," I cough waving my hand in front of my face.

Zayn shrugged and sighed leaning his head back. "Harry!" Louis waves me over and I make it to him.

He has his pills in his hand. "I need more," He stated.

I never did this stuff. Okay that's a lie. I did it before the x factor. Working at a bakery didn't make much so I started selling for some guys on my street, I popped a pill once or maybe twice but I hated it. So I stuck to selling them. After the x factor I told Heath I wasn't able to sell anymore, I had to keep a clean image. He told me I wasn't allowed to leave, that I was his best seller and that there are hundred of celeberties that would buy off of me, and he was right. So I kept selling, when I tried to end it he told me if I was going to leave I could go, but then he gets the right of telling everyone what I had done.

"How many?" I sigh.

And I couldn't let anyone know about this. The boys had found my stuff five months ago, Louis and Liam were hooked. Niall wouldn't even bother trying the stuff and Zayn mostly smoked but once and a while he would buy one off of me. He claimed he needed it to stay awake to write more songs, but I knew he liked the thrill.