Chapter 97

So is anyone else crying over the fact that book 1 of the Fake Husband seris will be done in three more chapters? I'm ledgit crying. Anyways, I have someone working on a trailer for this book but if anyone wants to be so kind and work on a trailer for the second book please inbox me or tweet me about it! I would be so grateful and love you so much!

Anyways  school's out till September! Woohoo! More time for me to stay at home and write while Netflix plays in the back round! Is anyone going to the One Direction Concert on August 8th? If so what section are you in? Maybe I'll see you guys!

P.S. There is a picture of the wedding ring on the side! 

.

.

Chapter 97; Ring

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

Harry places his hand on my waist as the other pushes the stroller forwards and backwards repeadtly as we look at wedding rings. I blink keeping my eyes on one certain ring, I know Harry and I know he would buy which ever as long as it makes me happy and we aren't excatly poor or anything it's just I don't want him spending so much on me.

Harry looks up at me and kisses my cheek making me blush as he smiled softly. "Which one babe, I know you like one already," He says. 

"That's not true," I lie. 

He chuckled squeezing my hip softly. "Really? Because you've been looking at this case for a long time my love," He stated. 

I shrug and he takes his hand off my back to press on the button. A women quickly runs from the back of the counter over to us. Her grey hair is pulled into a bun and her glasses rest on her nose, she peers at the both of us. 

"Yes?" She asked. "Which would you like to see?"

"She propused to me," Harry says. 

I turn my head, everywhere we went he would tell people. He even told our newspaper boy. I couldn't help but find it how cut Harry was. He thought the whole change was the best thing in the world. 

"Woke me up at two in the morining," He grins. 

The lady smiles grabbing her keys as I burry my face in his neck to hide the blush. "That is so cute, it's very rare for a girl to ask the guy," She says pulling out all the rings. 

Harry rubs my back, "I liked it. It was a change, different from most people," He says kissing my cheek. "Now which one baby?"

My eyes land on the one I've been looking at all day. It's disney themed, silver. It has diamonds, they're all small as they form a crown the top of the crown holds the biggest diamond of them all and below the silver lines twist into a loop a diamond resting in it making the crown sparkle even more. 

Harry follows my gaze and I quickly look up. "I don't know yet just give me another minute," I say. 

He takes the ring in his hand, grabbing my finger. He smiled softly slipping it on my finger, it's a little lose but I can't help admire how it looks on my finger. Harry looks back at the lady smiling brightly at her. 

"I think she's chosen one," He says. 

"Harry no it's to much-"

"Right because I don't have money," He jokes smiling at me.