Chapter 66

Harry's POV

"Ga," Anne says. 

A laugh leaves Adriana as she bends down towards Anne. "You broke my phone and all you can say is ga?" She cooed. 

I close my eyes and open them. "Ga," Anne repeates. 

"Ga! Ga! Ga!" Anne chants smiling. 

Adriana looks at the five month old who can hardly hold her hand, "Ga!"

Adriana turns and looks at me. Her smile fades as she grabs her purse and holds Spencers baby bag. I grab Anne's bag my eyes on Adriana. 

"Hi," My voice is soft and a whisper. 

Adriana presses her lips in a line, I notice she doesn't dare to look at me. 

"where is the car?" She asked softly. 

I grab her arm and turn her but she just shrugs me off. "Do. Not. Touch. Me."

Her voice is harsh and sharp, she turns on her heels and looks at Paul. "Show me to the car."

.

.

.

"How was the trip?" I ask driving. 

She runs a hand through her hair, sinking in her seat. I know they buried Josh and that she wasn't there at all. I know she has been avoiding me for the best. I know we will make up for the kids. I know I need to tell her about my week. I don't know if we will ever be the same again.

Adriana turns in her seat and checks on the babies. "Fine," She finally says. "How's your buisness going?''

That hurt. I grip the wheel. "You know I stopped that," I sigh. 

Her shoulders lift and drop. "K."

"Adriana-"

"Don't."

Her voice is harsh. I finally pull up in front of the house, she steps out and picks up Spencer his eyes wide and on me with his fist in his mouth. I press my lips on his forehead and smile at him, he looks back at Adriana and giggles taking his free hand and covering her nose. 

"Oh...no Spencer...that does not come off honey," She laughs. 

I grab Anne and run to the door opening it for Adriana. She walks into the house and sets Spencer in his crib as she sits on the couch and takes off her shoes. She leans back and closes her eyes. 

"I'll take care of the kids if you want to sleep," I say. 

She nods. "We'll talk tomorrow," It's not a question. She stands. "Oh. Niall and I kissed."

The door closes from up stairs and I look at where she stood. She had kissed my best mate. Or maybe it was the other way around. My hands grip on the baby bag. I close my eyes breathing in. I don't want to yell. We are both at fault and I have to much shit over me. She out of our whole realtionship has f u c ked up this once. 

I press my lips in a line. I won't let this go, but I can't hold her against it forever. Anne starts crying and I pick her up.

"Shhh baby. Daddy's back," I whisper. 

I notic Adriana's phone laying on the couch. I pick it up and see three unread texts from Niall. It takes all my energy to not open them. 

"Mommy and daddy are in a big fight. But don't worry mommy always comes back to daddy," I say. 

I hear Adriana scoff from behind me. I turn before I can say anything she downs a pill and shakes her head walking up the stairs. 

"Asshole," I hear her mutter. 

Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

.

{Sorry I've been slacking. I've been feeling really ill. Hope you understand.Xx. 34 chapters left until FH2. Who is excited?}