Chapter 35

Adriana's POV

The minus sign came up. 

Negative. 

I squealed tossing it in the trash and wiping my eyes. I was safe. I was still non-pregnant. My phone rang and I looked to see Harry calling. 

"Hello," I said. 

"Adriana. It's Harry," He said. 

"I know," I sighed. "I have caller ID."

"Oh. Right," He chuckled. 

I waited in the bathroom as he spoke. "Uh...you've been gone for awhile. We were just wondering if you were okay," He said. 

"I'm fine. I'll be home soon," I said. 

"Okay....bye," He said. 

"Bye."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Are you ready?" Sharon asked the next day. "Our flight leaves in an hour," She stated. 

I nodded. "Yeah...I'm just trying to call Colton..he's not answering," I said worried. 

Harry eyes me and I press re-dail. I run a hand through my hair the line ringing and ringing for what felt like the 100th time. 

"It'll be okay," Sharon said from her seat. 

.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

.

Ed : He's in jail. 

I read the text. 

Me : Any idea hoow long?

"Answer," Adriana said to herself as she sat down and kept calling Colton who would never answer. 

Ed : Well they have to talk to Adriana and hook her up to lie detector, they also have to examen her for cuts, and bruises. But if it's true. He could be in there for about seven years.

I sighed in relief. 

Me : Thank you. Do they know who called?

Ed : No. I used a payphone so they couldn't trace it back to me. 

I smiled, he was going to be gone. He couldn't hurt her anymore. He wouldn't be in  the way anymore which meant I could try again. I could be there for her and help her through this. I would be there at her lowest, when she needed someone the most and she wouldn't be able to resist me. 

Adriana groaned dropping her phone in her bag and putting her head in her hands. "Adri you okay?" Sharon asked. 

"I'm fine," Adriana whispered. 

She stood grabbing her bag and walking to the chair in the corner of the room. I followed and sat next to her. 

"What?" She asked. 

"You can tell me you know," I whispered. 

Her eyes were glossy. "It's nothing," She whispered. 

"Adriana-please," I said softly. 

She shook her head and I sighed. "Ads," I said. "I'll listen."

"He's going to kill me," She sobbed out.