Chapter 41

Songs for this Chapter

Miley Cryus - Goodbye

A Great Big World -Say Something

Demi Lovato - Lightweight

Lea Michele - Battlefield

Adriana's POV

 I watched the red mug in the microwave. The milk getting warmer the tears fell from my eyes to the counter. He probably hated me. He hated me from keeping this from him. From lying at the restaurant. I couldn't wait to see his reaction and left the show. I knew he would be here soon which made me nervous. I brought my mug to the couch and sat waiting for him. 

.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

.

I spotted Sharon and Harvey at the end of the hall way and sucked in a breath walking over. 

"How come you didn't tell me Adriana was pregnant," I hissed narrowing my eyes at Sharon. 

Sharon looked away from Harvey, her usual green eyes dark. "Excuse me? Who is pregnant?" She hissed. 

Shit. Did she not know? Was there a reason Adriana didn't tell her. I opened my mouth and closed it again, I repeated this action for a while. 

"Erm..no one," I lied. 

"Adriana is pregnant!" Sharon shrieked. 

She put her head in her hands. "Who let her have unprotected sex! She knew this was a damn contract!" She yelled. 

"We can make this better," Harvey said. "End the contract now."

"What," I forced myself to look at him. 

Sharon nodded. "It'll give both of them so much attention, Harry will be single or flirting with girls while Adriana is dumped and pregnant," Sharon said. 

"I'm not dumping Adriana like that!" I hissed. 

Sharon let out a life less laugh. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked at me, "You're signed with a management honey, you're owned like a piece of property. If you were to violet it I could send you to jail."

"Adriana won't forgive you," I sneered. 

"Adriana won't know. I'll just say you want out," She said. 

My fist tightened and my knuckles were turning white. I narrowed my eyes on her holding in my anger, I wanted to punch a wall, hit someone, anything to let my anger out. 

"You're a bitch," I hissed. 

"It's Hollywood baby," She winked walking off. 

I looked at Harvey, "Please," I begged. "I need to let Adriana know that I'm not abandoning her."

Harvey shook his head and held out his hand. "I want your phone-"

"No!"

"Harry," He snapped. 

I let out a frustrated groan digging deep into my pockets and slapping it in his hands. He looked at two security guards. 

"Watch him, I don't want him with any devices that he can contact people with and he does not go anywhere near Adriana Styles-my bad Star," Harvey chuckled. 

Hearing Adriana's maiden name sent me over the edge and my fist met the wall. "Let me see her!" I yelled. 

Paul grabbed my arm. "Harry, calm down," He whispered. "Just calm down."

I shook him off. "Fuck this! Fuck all of you!"

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

My lips formed into a line as I watched the red hand on the clock. It was already twelve thirty at night, wouldn't he be here by now. I reached for my phone and held my breath as I pressed call and kept my eyes on the door. It rang once and went to voice mail. I tried again, the same thing happened. My eyes watered and I looked down at my stomach. 

"He'll come soon right?" I sniffled. 

I closed my eyes breathing slowly trying to hold down the sob in my throat. "He wouldn't leave us right?" I asked aloud even though I knew it was an unborn child who wouldn't be able to respond to me. 

I tugged the blanket tighter around me and kept my eyes on my phone. I tried calling again but nothing happened. I ran my shaky hand through my hand and my phone went off. I quickly unlocked it. Harry had sent a one word message. Just one word. 

Goodbye. 

.

.

.

{So yeah. I hope youliked it! Vote and comment, the more you comment and vote the faster I update! Let's see if we can get Fake Husband to the top 100 Fanfics. 

QU: How did you find this fanfic? 

Follow my insta for Harry Imagines @SxualStyles }