Chapter 79

Chapter 79; Wait.

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

"Slow down," Sophia swings the door open and grabs my arm.

I turn, I probably look like an idoit, I'm wearing Liam's grey pj pants and one of my hoodies. My hair probably looks like a birds nest and due to my fever I'm sure my face is as red as blood. Not to metion I didn't shower this morning and probably reek of sweat. 

"You're marrying Harry?" Sophia raised an eyebrow. "You just told me ten minutes ago you weren't."

I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest. "I'm not marrying Harry, not now atleast...I'm just..I'm just...I-"

"You're just what?" Sophia asked. 

She looks scary, like someone just broke her phone. Speaking of which mine is about to fall apart any second and I should probably go to the apple store to get it- "Adriana," She cuts off my thoughts. 

I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "Yeah?" I asked. 

"Look at me...you don't have to marry Harry but you don't have to tell Niall you are...you can just tell him no," Sophia says. 

No? No. 

Like Niall Horan understands no. This is the guy who broke my phone when I said no, the guy who gave me a bruise when I said no, the same guy who is the reason why I fell asleep in the middle of the street.

"Yeah..Niall doesn't take no very well," I shake my head. 

I turn once more but Sophia stops me. "And lying to say you're marrying Harry will make it better for him?" Sophia asked. "Isn't he going to find it weird when there is no wedding and I don't know..maybe Harry doesn't talk about it?"

"You know Soph...I love you but you're making me really angry," I stated. 

She laughs softly. "Look you don't want to marry Harry and they both should know that, but Niall needs to know you don't love him back, aand if that means you have to hurt him...well f u c k him," Sophia shrugs. 

"That was really blunt," I stated. 

She laughs. "I know," She shrugs.

I sigh looking at the car. "I do need to talk to him," I say. 

"Maybe you don't. I think it's better if for dinner you stay in your room and just ignor him..he'll get the hint," Sophia says. "I'll eat up there with you."

I press my lips in a line. "You shouldn't be in the cold like this and pregnant," I say. 

"You shouldn't be out like this and with a fever," She shrugs, "But YOLO."

I shake my head, a soft and breathless laugh leaving me as I follow her inside. "I'm going to be an embrassing mum."

I smile and close the door. "I want to be friends with him you know? It's just...he lied to me," I sigh leaning back. 

"He didn't lie to you," Sophia stated. "He just kept a seceret."

"The trust is still gone," I say sitting back in my seat. 

I look out the window. "I need fresh air-"

"No," Sophia holds out her hands. 

I stop moving and my eyes meet hers, I can tell she is hiding something but I don't know what, and I;m not sure if I want too. 

"I just don't want you getting sicker...Harry and Niall would kill me," She joked. 

"Yeah...they wouldn't team up for anything...and I ruined a friendship you know? A perfectly good friendship...they'll hate each other," I frown. 

Sophia shakes her head, wiping her hands on a napkin and tilting her head as if she was studying me. 

"They don't hate you or each other...boys will be boys...and boys get jealous and weird...but they'll make up..they're brothers," Sophia smiled. 

"Plus it's not your fault," She stated. 

"Yeah," I sighed. "It's just I liked Niall...he was drug free and not-"

"Drug free? Oh honey they all took it...besides Harry of course he only sold it," Sophia rolls her eyes. "I almost cut Liam's balls off when I found out."

"Niall too?" I whisper. 

She nods, I tighten my fist. "That little liar. He told me he had no idea and would never in a million years do such a thing," I screeched. "But I guess he also lied about loving me too and hey maybe he lied about everything else."

I drop my head on the counter. "Boys will be boys...and we will be girls...and girls are strong headed women who fight and literally will beat the shit out of men."

I laugh at Sophia softly. "Why do they have to lie so much?" I whisper. "I just...I hate anything with a penis right now."

Sophia tossed her head back laughing, I let out a small giggle. "You know," I sniffle. "When I could hardly breath like this Harry would make this awful soup but it had so much steam it would clear everything up for me," I smile. 

The door opened. "Liam in here!" Sophia yelled. 

I lean over and grab a napkin, I stand. "Liam thanks again for letting me stay here," I say walking towards the door. 

My body freezes up, a smile spreading on my face as Harry sets down the baby seats on the floor. He draws back his hood the mess of curls springing up as Liam closes the door. Harry looks up, his eyes bright and smile on his face. 

"Surprise," He grins. 

{Vote, comment, please help me get this story on the high 100's. It's in the middle 300's right now!}