Chapter 27

Harry's POV

"I know," She repeated.

I got off of her and stood at the edge of the bed Adriana sat up sitting straight. "Adriana-"

"Let's save it Harry. I found out as soon as I saw Ed and I don't want to know who she is," Adriana hissed standing up.

"I was going to break up with her tonight," I whispered.

Adriana rubbed her arms, "With her or with me?" She asked.

"At first it was you," I admitted.

Adriana scoffed and I knew this wasn't going to go well.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

Harry stood across the room, the bed in between us. The thoughts of what he was going to do ran in my head. He was going to sleep with me when he was with this other girl behind my back. My blood boiled and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Let me get this straight yeah?" I hissed. "You told me you loved me, that you would never hurt me, and then you tried to sleep with me when you knew not even three hours later you would be with her?" I hissed.

"That's sick!" I said as he nodded. I grabbed the magaizne sitting on the night stand and hit him with it. "You're a lier and a cheater and you're just...sick!" I screamed.

My heart dropped as I dropped the magazine. He cheated. Oh god. It was finally sinking in. He didn't want me. No one did. I was worthless. Colton was right...he was always right.

"No no baby I know what you're thinking," Harry reached for me and I backed away putting my hands up. "Baby I know what you're thinking and you're wrong. Colton is wrong-''

"No he's right...and yet again you proved it Harry," I whispered.

He shook his head, "I didn't want it going this way-"

"Than what did you expect Harry! For me to hug you and say it's okay? That it's fine that you leave me alone in the middle of the night to go and bang some girl?" I yelled tossing my hands up in the air my heart racing as tears spilled from my eyes.

Harry's eyes were glossy. "No...of course not. But I thought we could talk it out Adriana...I want you...I love you-"

"You don't love me," I sneered.

"I do, I do,I do," Harry reapted grabbing my hands and pulling me close. "I love you-"

"No you don't," I brought my hands up to his chest and pushing him away.

"Because if you did you would have never gone with her," I hissed.

He shook his head grabbing me. "Let me go! I hate you!" I screamed as he grabbed me.

"Look at me," He begged.

"No! Let me go!" I screamed shaking in his grip.

I shook and screamed like a kid being kidnapped. He dropped me and I fell to the floor sliding back against the door letting the sobs leave my mouth.

"Was she good?" I whispered.

Say no.

"She was different...." He whispered. "I liked the feeling of sneaking around...but I don't anymore Adriana I love you."

I run my shaking hands through my hair. I felt stupid...hurt....depressed. My heart was shattered into small parts. Harry fell to his knees in front of me putting his hand around my wrist.