Chapter 34

Harry's POV

I pressed my ear against the door of the bathroom. 

"Colton I swear I didn't do it," Adriana whimpered. 

I peeked through the crack of the door. She sat on the floor running a hand through her hair with a frown. 

"Look...I was trapped in a bathroom for hours. My phone was left out on the couch. Someone could have pulled a prank," Adriana stated. 

I took my lower lip inbetween my teeth. 

"Colton it wasn't Harry. I hate when he holds my hand let alone my phone," Adriana sat up. 

My heart fell and shattered to a million of pieces. "I get home soon okay. I just want to get away from him as much as you do," She said. 

She held her phone with her shoulder and ear as she fixed her shirt. "I just...I'll be home soon okay? As soon as I get off the airplane I'll drive to your place-I'm not sleeping with Harry! I told you I hate him!"

"I have to go Colton. Please just...I'll see you when I get home okay?" Adriana whispered tracing a scare up her hip. "Bye babe."

I walked out of the hotel room slamming the door shut. I pressed the button on the elevator waiting for it. She hated me. All that talk about being friends was just to get a good act out of me. How could she be with that piece of shit? The thought of him laying his hands on her pissed me off. My hands shook as I grabbed my phone. 

"Hello?" Ed answered. 

"Mate, you're in LA right?" I asked. 

"For the next two weeks, why?" He asked. 

"Adriana and I fly down in a couple of days. I need a favor."

"Which is?" Ed yawned. 

"Colton Brooks, her boyfriend is abusing her."

Ed was silent. "Do you want me to beat him? Write a song?" He asked. 

"No," I sighed. "I need you to call the police on him."

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

"I'm so hungry," I groaned opening the fridge. 

Harry and Sharon looked up from the table. It was twelve and we were all talking about the next public stunt for Harry and I. 

"God. What are you? Pregnant?" Sharon laughed. 

My hand tightned around the bottel of water. Colton and I had sex. No condom. I was puking. My stomach hurt. And I was two days late. 

"Ha," I said lowly. 

My face went pale and I turned from them turning on the sink. What if I was? Colton could hurt me but not my child. I would have a child with out being married. 

Oh 

My 

God.

What if I was? I would have to deal with the hate, with Colton's anger. I couldn't be pregnant at such a young age. Not like this. Not with everyone around me. Not with the contract. My heart was racing and I ran my hands through my hair. 

"Adri," Sharon said. 

I turned quickly. 

"I'm not pregnant," I said. 

She laughed. "I know," She said. "I said, both Anne and Gemma are joining you two at the Oscar's."

"I know," I said opening the water. 

"Are you okay?" Harry asked. 

I grabbed my purse. "I'm fine, I just need to pick up my meds from the pharmacy," I lied. 

"I'll drive you," Harry offered. 

"I'm fine," I smiled. 

"Wait," Harry said. "This isn't Amercia. The pharmacy closes at six. You'll have to wait till the morning."

"Well I still need Advil, and tampons," I lie walking out and closing the door. 

I run for the elevator pressing the buttons like crazy. Don't be pregnant. Do not be pregnant. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ten dollars," The girl smiled. "Good luck."

"It's not for me," I lie again and hand her the money walking to the back. 

I look both ways and make sure no one was watching me. I walk into the bathroom and pull down my pants and the box. I take out the pink and white stick and hold my breath as I set the timer on my phone. 

Peeing on a stick is harder than I expected. I clean up and pull up my pants washing my hands as I wait in front of the stick. 

"Please come out negative," I whisper to the stick. 

"Pretty please."

.

.

.

{So yeah. What do you think will happen? Ten comments, 30 votes for next chapter! Please vote so we can get this up into the top #100 fanfics! Thanks! Follow my Insta for Imagines @SxualStyles }