Chapter 98

Chapter 98; Goodbye

Adriana's POV

I step out of the car Niall's colds eyes on me and I can tell he is hurt by this information. My hearts beat increases as I feel myself frown, my smile disapearing with all my happiness. Niall grips the car door and keeps looking at me waiting for the answer he already knows. 

"Yes, we're engaged," I answered. 

Harry walks over to us, standing behind me and I know he holds a smug smirk. "She asked me to marry her," He shares the news with a prroud look.

Niall turns his head and looks at me, I know he's upset by his clear feature. "You're in an abusive realtionship," He says. "It may not be physical but it's emotinal. The only way to over come it is to leave, don't stay with him just because you think you love him. He'll just use it against you."

I shake my head, "No Niall," I said. "I'm fine."

"Adriana you're a smart girl. You managed to pull yourself away from Colton," He says. "How can you not see what the hell he is doing! He is using you!" He yells. 

I step back surprised by his outburst. Niall grabs Harry by the collar, his eyes pericing into Harry's face and if looks could kill, I would be planning a funeral not a wedding. Harry still holds the smirk on his face, he lifts his hands up grinning. 

"Tell her," Niall's voice is so deep and each word drips with venom that it scares me to death. 

Harry's eyebrows connect for a second and he pulls a confused look."Tell her what?" He asked. 

"You know what," Niall hissed. 

"Fine," Harry pushes Niall off of him and turns to me. 

Harry leans against the car. "The tour is a year long tour with short breaks and very few of them," Harry says. 

Niall shoves Harry into the car and I gasp. "Niall!" I shrieked pushing him off Harry. Harry reachs up and rubs his head. 

"What the hell is your problem!" I snap at him. 

Niall's face is red. "I'm not allowed to say," He growled. "But he's a liar! He's using you!"

"What are you talking about?" I snap. 

Niall punches the car making me jump and Harry steps in front of me. He's taller then Niall so he looks down at the irish lad, his eyes hard and cold. 

"You're scaring her," He says lowly. 

Niall looks away from the car and to me. "You're ruining her day," Harry adds. "You're making her upset."

Niall closes his eyes, he shoves past Harry hitting his shoulder in the processes. Harry turns to me, cupping my face as he kisses me softly. 

"Are you okay? Don't be dissapointed you were happy before he ruined it. Don't let him ruin it," Harry says.

I nod knowing he is right. Harry smiled and I wrap my arms around his waist as the cars doors are opened and Paul starts grabbing Harry's bag. 

"Do you have to go?" I frown. "Can't they just use your wax figure? No one will notice," I smile looking up at him. 

Harry chuckled. "Yeah no one will notice that I can only stay in one postion," He says. 

I giggle nodding as I stand on my toes brushing my lips past his in a teasing manner. He frowns making me smile and run my hands through his mess of curls. 

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked. 

He shrugs. "Depends," He joked. 

"Please have Lou fixes this mess. I loved your hair when we first met but this bandana look makes me want to cry," I say making him chuckle. "It can be hot but what really makes me want to drop my pants is the quiff."

"Well when you put it that way I'll get it fixed tomorrow," Harry promised. 

I smile letting a small laugh leave my lips as I rest my head on his chest hearing his heart beat. I wrap my arms around him again and close my eyes listenting to the comforting sound. 

"I don't want you to go," I whisper. 

He rubs my back soothingly. "I know, but think of it this way," He says."You'll be so busy planning the wedding by the time you're done I'll be home."

I nod opening my eyes as I see Paul waiting with the bags. "Bus leaves in a minute Harry, they're waiting on you," He says. 

Harry nods and lets me go opening the car door and looking at Anne and Spencer. "Hey guys," He says. "I'll miss you so much," He cooes. 

I smile watching him. "But don't daddy will be back soon and we'll go to disney and have so much fun together," He says. "We'll watch dora and drink our milk. You'll get to watch daddy and mommy get married."

He kisses each of them and smiled again. "I'll miss my little munchkins so much but I'll be back baby," He promised. 

He turns to me taking his lower lip in between his teeth as he smiled. "I'll be back," He promised kissing me. "I'll walways be back for you."

"I'll be waiting, counting down the minutes," I say hugging him. 

The tears pool at my eyes and I nuzzle my face in his neck. He smiled and pulled away kissing me again. "I'll call and skype you every chance I get. I love you."

"I love you too," I say back as he starts to follow back. I close the door to the car and make my way to the drivers seat.

Harry turns and waves. "I'll see you soon Mrs. Styles," He grins. 

"Soon to be Mrs. Styles," I say. 

He laughs again and blows me a kiss. "I'm already missing you," He yells as Paul playfully pushed him inside the bus. Harry pokes his head before the doors close. "I love you!"

.

.

.

Harry's POV

.

.

.

When I turn the boys are sitting on the chairs, Niall frowning at me. 

"You should be ashamed of yourself," He grumbled. 

I roll my eyes. "Don't worry about me," I snapped. 

He licks his lips looking out the window, I take the letter that I stole from Adriana's nightstand and shove it in his chest. 

"Don't be a f u c k i n g idoit and keepthis to yourself," I hissed.

He takes it and shakes his head letting out a small laugh. "I should have known you would snoop through her things, you can't be trusted," He sneered. 

I shove him back and Zayn grabs my arms holding me back. "Come on guys, let's not start the tour off on a bad note," Louis says patting my shoulder. 

"I love her, unlike you," Niall says. 

"Only problem is she loves me, not you," I smirked shaking Zayn off of me. "I call top bunk," I say grabbing my stuff and walking towards the bunk. 

I hear something smash and I know Niall is pissed. 

.

.

{Two more chapters :( Follow my twitter @SxualSTylesx

vote and comment! The rest of the book will be up today :)))))}