Chapter 56

Adriana's POV

I'm frozen.

Numb.

Tired. 

I sit on the ground where I was left. I can feel my cheeks sticky from the tears, yet my I can't feel anything else. I have never been so scared in my life. So...helpless. I can't move, in fear. Yet I know deep down that if I get up nothing will happen, I feel sick to my stomach and scared. I'm not even safe in my own house. My own home, I can't walk around in. The thought scared me and made me even more sick. I hear the door open and I take all of my strength to stand and grab the pan hanging above the island. With each foot step my heart races faster, the light flickers on and I drop the pan seeing Harry. 

His eyes travel from the broken phone, to the pan, to the open back door, and lastly land on the broken vase. I break down. 

"T-They were here and," I say through my hiccups. 

"Who's they?" Harry asked pulling me by my wrist close to him but I shake my head, moving away from him. 

As happy as I am for seeing him alive and safe, knowing Heath didn't get to him, I'm still upset he left earlier. 

"I-I don't know. His name was Heath," I sniffle. 

Harry reached for me and I slap his hand away. "Don't," I whisper. "I'm still mad at you. Who are they?"

"No one....just some guys," He said. 

"Some guys? Harry they not only threatned my life but my childs and I swear to god if they even breath near the baby I will kill you before they can kill me," I hiss grabbing the broom, my sadness has turned to anger. 

I walk towards the vase. "They won't touch you or the baby, baby," Harry promises walking near me. "Let me do that. You shouldn't be under so much stress it's bad for the baby," He whispered wrapping his hand around the broom. 

I don't let go. 

"I wouldn't be under this stress if you just stop keeping things from me Harry."

Harry closes his eyes and sighs. 

"I know but it's not important-"

"It's not important. He had his hand around my neck for thirty damn minutes, he could have killed me at any moment so don't you dare tell me it's not important. It's pretty damn important if he threating to rape me instead of some money you owe him," I snap. 

Something snaps in Harry as I say the word rape. His eyes get dark and his hand tightnes on the broom. 

"What did he say to you-"

"A lot," I huff grabbing the broom. "Look. You're supposed to meet him tomorrow at five. Ether you lose them or you lose me. I am not walking around my house in fear," The tears spring back up in my house. 

"And this child isn't ether," I snifle. 

"Shh," Harry whispered, wrapping his arms around me, this time I let him. "I'll fix it."

"Who is Heath?" I whisper. 

Harry shaked his head. "Don't worry about that now-"

"Harry-"

"We will talk later. I can't add more stress to you right now okay? I promise, everything will be cleared up soon okay, the less you know right now the better," He whispered.

But was it better for me? Or for him? Because there is a huge difference. 

.

.

.

{Sorry for the short chapter but I'm tired and I've been doing make up work for school and work, and then there is church. There is a lot going on! But I will try to post a lot this weekend I promise! Follow my instagram from Imagines @SxualStyles

Please vote and comment. I would love this fanfic to get to the top 100's!}