Him

You meet at Magcon, he gives you his number. You talk for hours on the phone. Falling more in love with every phone call and text message.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You finally meet again. You are shy at first but he brings you out of your shell. He confesses his love for you, you confess yours. The final words you say to each other before you leave to go back home are "I love you".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You continue your internet love. Sometimes you find it difficult. After a year, you decide a long distance relationship wasn't working out for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three hour skype calls have stopped, the random text message conversations have stopped. Pretty soon you have lost all connection with the one you thought loved you. You hear he's doing well. You can't help but want to go back to the days you spent with him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years have passed, You have forgotten. You decide you want to move to LA. You move into an apartment. One day your shopping, you turn around and find yourself gazing into his eyes. He smiles, "I've missed you" is all he says before the tears start rolling. You can't help it, after all these years, you thought you had forgotten but the love was still there. There was a connection, and it was still there. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You agree to start again. No more long distance. You have never been more in love. The way he looks at you makes your heart melt. Why did you ever leave?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Will you marry me?" Is the question he asks on that cool summers evening on the beach. You say yes, a million times yes.  You couldn't be happier. And by the look on his face, either could he.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After months of preparation, the big day arrives. You feel gorgeous in your white gown, your hair softly curled, your make up natural. You choked up when you said the vows. When you had your first kiss, as husband and wife, you felt like you were soaring above the clouds. It was like a dream. He delicately took your hand as he led you to the dance floor, you gazed into each others eyes as you slow-danced. He carried you bridal style to the car that would take you to the home you shared with the love of your life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Four years later, your still smiling at the memory as your hanging out the washing. You feel a hand snake around your waist and you hear the sound of giggling. You turn around to see your husband and 3 year old sons beaming smiles, you smile back. You pick up your son and kiss your husbands cheek. You couldn't be happier. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though I never said a name, Johnny came to your mind didn't he? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AWE <3 what if this happened to you? WOW :0. hehe.

I liked writing this, something different. Love you guys! 

(requests are always welcome!)

Instagram and Twitter - @worldoforlandos