Bullied.

WARNING: EXTRA CRINGY UGHHHH

--------------

You walk into class a little late. Your teacher frowns at you but then continues on with the lesson. Your face burns red as you walk to the back of the room, you hear sniggers as you pass a certain table. Your piercing blue eyes flash as you glare at the boys sitting at the table. They stop their sniggers, and stare you down the whole way until you get to your table.

You can't concentrate during class. Your mind keeps wondering from the work your supposed to be doing. You keep thinking about your crush, Johnny. You keep thinking about how he will never love you because your a nerd and he is the school popular boy. Finally the bell rings, You walk over to your locker to put back your books. Your reapplying your lip gloss, when you feel a tap on your shoulder.

You spin around to face the evil glares of the boys from the table last period. They start snickering at your confused face. "um...what do you want?" you ask hesitantly, "We want revenge" The tallest one replied, "I didn't do anything" you say, turning back to your locker.  You stiffen as you feel a hand on your shoulder, "take your fifthly hands on me" your growl, spinning around. 

The boys look around the halls to make sure no one is around. They then pull your bag off your shoulder, then rip the books out of your arms and throw them on the ground. You stare at the books then at them. The shortest boy nods to the tallest and before you know it, your arms are pinned behind your back and are getting pushed further and further behind you. You scream, but a boy quickly covers your mouth. The tall boy continues to push your arms behind you back.

Tears are on the verge of spilling out by the time the tall boy releases your arms. You drop to the floor in pain. You lay there until the boys decide it would be fun to kick you. Their thick, heavy school shoes make the pain almost unbearable but you know you can't let them see you cry. The boys stop kicking you to laugh. You take this as your chance to stand up. Your hand automatically shoots up to your bloodied nose, The boys stop laughing as another one of the boys walks up to you. He raises his fist and punches you. 

Your sprawled on the ground, when you wake up. You groggily open your eyes, and wince as the pain instantly hits you. You hear shouting but everything seems a daze, you find it hard to keep your eyes open for long. You feel someones presence over you, but then everything goes black.

You wake up with the feeling of someone watching you. Your vision clears and in the darkness of the room you see a figure. The person stands up and turns on the light. You blink at the sudden brightness. You turn your head towards the mystery person. Johnny. You gasp, why is he here? Johnny chuckles. "Are you alright?" Johnny asks, concerned, "Not really. But I'll live" You reply. Johnny chuckles again. You lift up your hand to wipe a stray hair away, but you accidentally touch a cut on your forehead. "Ow!" you say, flinching. Johnny takes a tissue and wipes the blood that has started trickling from your forehead. You look into a mirror and gasp, "Wow, They really messed me up" you say, gently touching a bruise on your cheek. Johnny takes your hands, "Your face isn't messed up and never has been, even with a black eye and a few cuts, you still look amazing."

K I don't really know what this was.. oh whale.

I might post another one today, but I'm not sure.

See ya👋🏻

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos