My Princess

Work sucked. Especially on Valentines Day. You opened your front door to reveal a spotless house, you smirked. Someone was trying to make you feel better. You dropped your keys and phone on the table by the door, "Hello?" you called out. No response. Suddenly you heard a crash coming fro the kitchen, "Crap!" A voice said, before the sound of a broom sweeping the floor filled your ears. You rolled your eyes, before walking into the kitchen.

"Joh- Holy fudgenuggets!" you hands flew to your mouth as you took in the sight. Red, pink and white balloons were floating at the top of the ceiling, white and red roses lay across the kitchen bench and all around a table with two chairs. On the table was a unlit candle, and plates and cutlery. In the middle of all this was Johnny, looking more then a little bit flustered. "Y/n!" Johnny said, quickly standing up from picking up broken pieces of glass. "John, What are you doing?" You asked, walking over to him and giving him a quick hug. 

"I was preparing a surprise date, but you came home earlier then I expected" Johnny looked sheepish. "Awh. This is so cute" You laughed, pecking his lips. Johnny beamed, before handing you a wrapped parcel that had been sitting on the bench, "Here go and put this on" He said, before shooing you away. You laughed before running into the bedroom. You unwrapped the parcel to reveal a folded up piece of clothing. You lifted it up out of the paper, you gasped at the dress. You admired the beautiful lace that was so soft to touch. You grinned before delicately putting it on. You looked at yourself in the mirror, your hair was a mess but the dress matched your skin tone perfectly. You raked a comb through your hair before putting on a tinsy bit of mascara on. You then dug around in your wardrobe before finding the perfect shoes to match.

Happy with your appearance, You walked back into the kitchen. Your eyes widened as Johnny stepped out of the bathroom in a navy blue suit, his hair freshly gelled and a look of awe on his face as he saw you. "Y/n...You look amazing!" Johnny said, his mouth hanging open. You smirked before walking over to him and pushing his chin back up, "Careful, Don't want to catch any flies" You giggled. Johnny smiled before taking your hand and leading you to the little table, pulling out your chair for you to sit. You sighed happily.  Johnny sat in his seat and picked up the lighter that was sitting on the table, and lit the candle. You smiled at him, "So what's for dinner?" You asked, looking around the room for a glimpse of something that might be dinner. Johnny's eyes widened before he hastily got up and ran to the oven. He grabbed a mitten and pulled down the oven door, taking out...two bowls of chipotle?

You gave him a weird look, before bursting into giggles as he came back to the table, putting your bowl filled with the Mexican cuisine down in front of you. Johnny set a bag of corn chips down in between you and put his own bowl down. "Bon appetite!" Johnny shouted, with you stifling giggles at his impression of a fancy dinner. Nevertheless you dug into the meal, talking with Johnny about work and asking him how he managed to pull this 'romantic' meal off. 

The chipotle gone and your bellies full (kind of), Johnny started clearing away the empty bowls and dirty cutlery. You leaned back in your chair, relaxing after your meal. Pretty soon, Johnny came back to the table holding a single cupcake, setting it down in front of you and taking a seat. You studied the cupcake in awe. It was kinda large for a cupcake but not to big that it was classified as cake. You could see the cupcake was vanilla but the pink frosting covered the majority of the cakes top half, a single heart was standing up in the centre of the cake with the words 'I❤️ u' . "This looks delicious! Thank you!" You reached over the table, giving Johnny an awkward hug. "Your welcome" Johnny laughs, "Go on, Eat it!". 

You gently pick up the cupcake and unwrap it from the cupcake liner. You slowly take a bite, the flavour bursting in your mouth, you go in for a second bite but your teeth knock on something hard. You pull the cupcake away from your mouth confused. You put the cupcake down and break it in half. Your eyes widen as you see a little white box. Johnny stands up, picking up the box as well. He stands in front of you before kneeling down, a nervous smile on his face. "Y/n, You have no idea how much you mean to me. Your my girlfriend, my rock, my happiness and my princess. This ring is to show the whole world your a princess, to show the world you are my princess" Johnny opened the box to reveal a rose gold princess crown ring. You gasp as he puts it on your finger, kissing your hand after. "It's gorgeous! Words can't explain how much I love you Johnny" You throw your arms around him.

-

Your sitting on the couch later that evening, watching the Valentines Day movie special, cuddled up to Johnny. You looked down at your ring, noticing something on it. You looked closer before smiling to yourself. Carven into the ring were the initials 'JO'.  

-

-

-

Hi this was bad lolz

I was wondering all day what this imagine should be about. 943 words of pure crap :D

My imagines are so bad lately I'm sorry.

BAIII