His eyes

**THIS ISN'T MY ORGINIAL IDEA. IDEA CREDITS GO TO THE BOOK "Through his eyes"**

**YOU ARE ALSO BETWEEN 18-21 IN THIS IMAGINE**

You slid out of your bed on Saturday morning. Grumbling to yourself, you sauntered into the bathroom before grabbing your hairbrush and attempting to tame the forest on your head. Suddenly, your vision started getting darker until you couldn't see your bathroom anymore. Your vision slowly cleared but you immediately noticed you weren't in your bathroom anymore. Instead you were in a bedroom, staring at the ceiling. A pair of hands came up to your eyes before rubbing at them. As the hand slowly went back down to where they were before, you noticed they weren't your hands. They looked like a boy's hand. All of a sudden, your vision darkened again and when your vision came back you were back in your bathroom. Your eyes widened, you knew exactly what had just happened. You had your very first snippet.

You quickly finished your hair, tying it up in a ponytail. You trudged back into your bedroom and plonked yourself down on your bed. You found your mind wondering back to the stories your mother used to tell you.

Now darling She used to say let me tell you about our snippets. Snippets run in our family. I got them, your grandmother got them, your great grandmother got them and so on. A snippet is a peek into the life of your soulmate, the person your going to end up marrying and hopefully the person you'll fall in love with and stay with forever. You won't get to see your soulmates face because what you are seeing is exactly what your soulmate is seeing at that exact moment. Meaning you are looking into his life through his eyes. You get these snippets EXACTLY a week before you meet your soulmate for the first time. They only last a few seconds but they continue all through the week until you meet your soulmate. I met your father at my part time job exactly a week after I got my first snippet.

You used to think that your mother was just telling stories for your imagination. But now you knew for sure that your mother was telling the truth. Your mothers words echoed through your mind for a few minutes before you decided you would go and tell you parents what had happened.

-

All week you got these snippets. You got another one Saturday afternoon:

All you saw was the same hands bringing spoonful's of chipotle to the persons mouth. After that one you were craving some chipotle.

On Sunday, your soulmates eyes were trained on the road, as bright lights whizzed passed.

On Monday, the same hands were leaning down to grab a bag, probably a school bag.

On Tuesday, the hands were clutching onto a microphone. You were surprised at this; your soulmate was a singer? You pouted as you realised the snippets didn't actually offer any sound.

On Wednesday, the snippet showed your vision look down at feet kicking a soccer ball around.

It was on Thursday when you really started to wander who your soulmate was. Your snippet showed you the back of a blonde haired girl. Jealousy ripped through you. Does your soulmate have a girlfriend? A few seconds later the blonde hair flipped around to reveal a familiar face. It was Lauren Orlando.

On Friday, your vision in was in a airport, boarding a plane. After this snippet had ended, you sunk into the couch and started thinking about your soulmate. You replayed each snippet in your head. Suddenly, you realised that tomorrow was Saturday, exactly a week after your first snippet. You were going to be meeting your soul mate at some point tomorrow.

All of a sudden, it hit you like a ton of rocks. Lauren Orlando is Johnny Orlando's sister. Johnny is a singer. Your soulmate was singing into a microphone in one of your snippets. On Johnny's snapchat there was a photo of him on an aeroplane. One of your snippets showed your soulmate boarding a plane. Johnny is performing in your town tomorrow night. You had tickets to go see him...

-

-

-

HELLO

How long has it been since I updated? A while yes I know.

The idea seemed cool in my head but then when I wrote it out, I don't think it came out as well as I had hoped..

Hope you enjoyed this imagine x