Goodbye: Part 3

Tears filled your eyes as you read the first article....

"JOHNNY ORLANDO AND MACKENZIE ZIEGLER DATING?" read the headline, you stared in shock. Has he already moved on? You kept reading, 

"y/n y/l/n was seen exiting Johnny Orlando's house , very, very angry. The newly engaged couple were seen arguing before y/n drove off, leaving Johnny. A source has told us that Johnny had been cheating on y/n with Mackenzie Ziegler . Y/n had apparently come home to see Orlando and Ziegler making out. But now, Shocking reports have come in saying that Orlando and Ziegler are now dating, leaving y/n to mend her broken heart."

You couldn't believe it. You throw the newspaper away and start crying. You cry for what seems like hours, when you notice the tide coming up, you decide to get lunch. You begin walking to a nearby cafe. 

You sit down and have a sandwich. The cafe is very quiet, when suddenly someone walks in. You look up from your lunch and see Mackenzie. You slide down into your seat so she doesn't see you. You rush the rest of your lunch and get out of the cafe as quick as possible, just as your about to walk out the door, Mackenzie spots you, "Oh hey y/n" she says with a smirk. You don't reply and leave the cafe. You sprint to the park, once you know your out of eye sight from everyone, you sit and bury your head in your hands.

You sit and watch kids play in the playground for an hour, when you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around and see the face you once loved seeing. Johnny's. "Hi y/n" Johnny began, "Oh if your looking for your girlfriend, she's in a cafe over there" you retort, pointing to the mall. "my girlfriend?! I don't have a girlfriend!" Johnny exclaims, "Oh yeah? so why does it say on every magazine and newspaper that your dating Mackenzie?!" you shriek.

"Y/n, they are lying. I broke our friendship as soon as you left" Johnny said softly. You shoot Johnny a confused look, Johnny sighs, "I was sitting at home waiting for you, when there was a knock on the door, expecting it to be you, I opened the door and immediately went in to kiss you, or at least I thought it was you. I had already kissed Mackenzie when I realised that she wasn't you. By that time, she had already invited herself in and she...um..she..." Johnny paused. "I'm waiting" you say.

Johnny continues, " She led me to the couch and before I knew what was happening Mackenzie started kissing me, I was trying to get her off but then you walked in. I'm guessing the sight you saw wasn't pretty", "Ya think" you say sarcastically. "Listen y/n, what I'm trying to tell you is that I wasn't being unfaithful, I love you so much. I could stand here all night and tell the reasons why I love you. I want to start over" Johnny says. You stand there, shocked. "Johnny...I...I" you stuttered, Before you could say anything else, Johnny leaned in and kissed you. You broke away. Tears filled your eyes, Johnny wrapped you in a hug. You cried into his chest.

"I though I had lost the most amazing girl I'd ever met" Johnny said into your hair, "I still love you" you whisper. Johnny tightens his grip on you. You stand on you tippy toes and kiss him. You feel like the well of happiness inside you is flooding. 

Johnny breaks away and gets on one knee, "y/n, the love of my life, my princess, I was simply a man with no meaning, that is until I met you. I am proud of who I have become because of you. I want to thank you for being my best friend and my lover. I want you to stay with me forever, so y/n y/l/n will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Johnny pulls the ring out of his jacket and holds it up to you. 

"Yes, a million times yes!" you say as Johnny slips the ring onto your finger.

THE END

AWEEEE, Thats the end of this imagine!

I hope you guys enjoyed it. I loved writing this one :)

baiiiii👋🏻♡

Instagram and Twitter - @worldoforlandos