LOOOOOOOVEEEE IS IN THE AIRRRRR

You smile as your hear the giggling of your three year old daughter. You walk out of your bedroom and giggle at the sight you see. Your husband, Johnny and your daughter, Mia are busy making a pillow fort in their pjs. Pretty soon Mia notices you standing there, "Mummy!" she shrieks, running up to you, You bend down and pick her up. She begins to play with your hair. 

Johnny walks over and kisses your cheek, "Morning, Did you sleep well?" Johnny asks, "fine, thank you" You smile. "Daddy!" Mia shrieks, holding out her arms. Johnny takes her. "Want some pancakes sweetheart?" Johnny asks Mia, "I want two" Mia states, matter of factly. You and Johnny laugh.

Johnny takes Mia over to the stove top and begins to make the pancakes. You smile, and take a picture of them. Pretty soon, there are pancakes sitting in front of you. You place a bib around Mia and give her a bottle of orange juice. You smile as she shoves the pancake down. You feel Johnny's arm snake around your waist. "We are the luckiest parents in the world" Johnny whispers, kissing the top of your head. You nod your head, and bury your face into his chest.

Once Mia had finished, You went to clear up. "Mia, go grab your clothes and come out here. Daddy will help you change." You say, from the sink. Without complaint, Mia skips to her bedroom. Johnny walks over to you and wraps his arms around your waist and rests his head on your shoulder. You kiss the top of his head and continue washing up.Soon you hear, Mia skipping down the hall, singing. Johnny lets you go and walks over to Mia. "Daddy, sing to me" Mia pleads, Johnny winks at her and begins to sing. 

You have always loved hearing his voice, but you never thought you'd be sharing the sound of his voice with your daughter. You smile at how lucky you are. Then, with no reason at all, you walk over to Johnny and Mia and wrap them in a hug. Mia squeals in delight. "I wuv you, mummy and daddy" Mia says, giving you and Johnny a big wet kiss on the cheek.

Ok I don't know what I think about this one, but it's cute. I think. Sorry about the title I didn't know what it should be.

Anyways BAIII👋🏻

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos