Editing

ICK ICK ICK This is super cringey, but I'm running outta ideas and this came to my mind so ya.

--------

You lay on your back watching the shadows dance on your bedroom walls. You couldn't sleep. You turned on your side to see Johnny not there. You sigh looking at you alarm clock on your bedside table. 1:47am. Where was Johnny at this hour?

You sit up in bed, stretching  your arms in front of you, before slowly getting out of bed. You open your bedroom door, eyes squinting at the sudden brightness of the lights. You creep into the kitchen, spying Johnny on his laptop in the lounge room. You walk into the lounge room and stand behind the couch. You raise your eyebrow and smirk at Johnny's shirtless frame. "John? What are you doing?"you ask, resting your elbows on the couch. "uh..editing the new video muffin" Johnny answers, not taking his eyes of the laptop screen. 

You smirk, "You know, I could help you..." you say, placing your hands on Johnny's shoulders. "Oh yeah. Could you do the thumbnail? Thanks." he replies, scratching his chin. With that not being the answer you were looking for, you leaned your chin on Johnny's shoulder.

"I was thinking I could help somewhere else..." you speak lowly into his ear. Johnny only hums in response, clearly not paying you any attention. In hopes of capturing his interest, you trail your hands down from his shoulders to his chest, his focus still on his screen. You frown as he ignores you. Unless he is deep in his work and isn't exactly aware of what is happening around him. That's happened countless times before. But now you were hoping he'd at least acknowledge what you were trying to do. 

So, you calmly traced your hands over his chest, wondering if he would snap out of his trance soon. It doesn't seem to phase him yet, but you willing to keep going. Just in case.

What if he was intentionally avoiding you?

That would be a first. 

You place small, light kisses along Johnny's cheekbone. He still seems to be not be paying attention. You silently started drawing circles on Johnny's  stomach. Thats when his breathing picks up and his heartbeat increases dramatically. You wonder if it is becuase of your wondering han-

"No! I deleted to footage!" He blurts aloud , clearly upset, but having no idea of what you had been doing. 

He finally notices you, and where you hands were at. A smirk plays on his lips as he leans in for your lips.

But by that time, the mood had already passed. You shake your head. "I gave you a fair chance Orlando" you say, removing your hands from Johnny's chest. Johnny groans as he leans back into the couch, giving you a pleading look.

You place a quick kiss on his lips, and walk back into the bedroom. Smirking the whole way.

CRINGEEEEEE

Ok this was bad. I was just bored ok? 

BYE BYE xx

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos