Love

"WAKE UP SUNSHINE" You yelled, flinging open the door of your best friends bedroom. "CHOP CHOP" You yelled again, clapping your hands. Johnny didn't move an inch. "Don't be lazy! Get your butt out of bed, we're going to the cliffs" You said, folding your arms over your chest. Johnny groaned, pulling his covers over his head, "Go away" He mumbled. You rolled your eyes. You were about to yell again when a better idea came to you. "I SAID GET UP" You yelled, pulling down on the donna so that it fell to the floor. "NOOOOOO" Johnny screamed, hugging his legs to his chest. You smirked, "Get up" You said, throwing Johnny a t-shirt and some jeans. 

After a few more minutes of complaining, You finally managed to get Johnny out of bed. Johnny grabbed two poptarts from the cupboard and handed one to you. "Thanks" you said, before grabbing you bag and heading out the door, with Johnny following you. "I'll drive" Johnny said, running to the car before you. You rolled your eyes before getting into the passenger seat. "So the cliffs?" Johnny asked, backing out of the driveway. "You know it" you replied, getting out your phone and opening instagram.

After a twenty minute drive, the car finally pulled up at the cliffs. You jumped out, grabbing a picnic blanket from the boot of the car. You ran to the side of the cliff and looked down, the water underneath was rushing wildly, probably because of the sudden storm last night. You set the blanket down and sat down, dangling your legs over the edge of the cliff. "Come on" You called out to Johnny. Johnny soon joined you, handing you a apple. "Where'd you get this?" You asked suspiciously, inspecting the apple. "Mum handed them to me as we left" Johnny replied, taking a bite out of the apple. You shrugged before taking a bite.

The cliffs were a special place to you and Johnny. It was place you guys had found when you were 13. It was a place the not many people knew about so naturally it became the place to go. Need relationship advice from you best friend? Meet at the Cliffs. Need a sugar fix?  Meet at the Cliffs. Need someplace to go away from everything and everyone? Meet at the Cliffs. 

No one said a word as you chewed on the apples. You looked over at Johnny, he looked deep in thought. You knew better then to disturb him from his daydreams, and if you did, He wasn't very happy with you. You polished off the apple in no time, so you stared down at the rushing water beneath you. "Hey Y/n" Johnny said, breaking the silence. "Yeah?" You replied, still staring down at the water. "How do you know if you're in love?" He mumbled. You turned to him, frowning. "Um, Well I suppose when your in love with someone....seeing them is the highlight of your day, and your always thinking about them I guess. I suppose you'd do anything for them. I guess you don't mind their imperfections and obviously they are the person who makes you smile more..." You stopped. "Um but Johnny?" you asked. "Yeah?" he said, taking another bite of his apple, still gazing out at the horizon. "Why the sudden topic about love?"

Johnny took another bite of his apple. You watched and waited, as he chewed slowly. Once the piece of apple had been swallowed, he turned to you. "Because Y/n....I'm in love with you"

-

-

Hi

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Busy week.

This was inspired by a chapter in "The Bad Boy and the Tom Boy", You should go read it. It's literally amazing. It will change your life. I'm reading the sequel right now. (A lot of books come up when you search the name so scroll down until you see the one that says 'Watty's 2015' or something, yes it's that good it got an award)

Kk BAIIIII.