Dead Girlfriend pt 6

Johnny's POV

When Y/n's parents were called into her room, I knew exactly what the doctors wanted to talk to them about. I really hoped they wouldn't consider it. I waited patiently outside the door for what seemed like hours. Finally they came out. Y/n's mother was sobbing and her father just looked a little shocked. 

"I-I'm so sorry Johnny..." Y/n's father whispered to me, his eyes filling with tears. "We have decided to pull Y/n's life support" My knees shook at the news, threatening to give way. Y/n was going to die, only a miracle could save her now. 

I spent the rest of the night it Y/n's room, staring aimlessly at her peaceful face. I couldn't lose someone as special as her. A tear slid down my cheek, before I rested my head in my hands and started sobbing. I'm almost certain I'm hurting more than she is. 

-

The next morning I woke up in the same spot as I was last night, to the sound of soft murmuring. I rubbed my eyes before squinting at the doctors that were standing over Y/n. Y/n's parents were standing in the corner of the room, their arms wrapped around each other. 

"We are switching off the life support in a few minutes. In case she doesn't make it through, now's your time to say goodbye." One of the doctors said softly. I nodded before walking over to her bed. I clasped her hands in my mine, wincing at how cold and empty they felt.

"Y/n, Please don't leave. I need you more then you could ever know. Keep fighting princess, your the strongest person I know, you will get through. It feels like eternity since I last saw you awake, and happy. I miss your laughter, I miss your smile, I miss your voice, I miss everything about you. If you go, I hope you'll wait for me, and I hope you'll watch over me everyday I walk this earth until I'm up there with you. I love you more then words can explain. Keep fighting" A tear slipped from my eye and splashed on Y/n as I leant down to kiss her forehead. My lips linger on her forehead for a few seconds before I pull away. More silent tears fall down my face. 

-

Its been two days. Two days since they pulled her life support. And she's still breathing. Its a miracle. I whisper in her ear every day to keep fighting.

 Once again I fall asleep in the sofa chair, wondering if she'll ever wake up. Once again I'm awoken by the sound of mumbling. Opening my eyes, I realise it's still dark. I lift my wrist up and check my watch, the neon light seems too bright to me at this time. The watch reads 1:43am. Once again I hear the mumbling. I switch on the lamp beside the sofa chair. No one is in the room, apart from Y/n and I. The mumbling starts again and I realise where its coming from. My heart beats faster, as I see Y/n's fingers twitching and her mouth moving. I watch as slowly her eyes open, blinking a few times. Her gaze sifts around the room before they land on me,  A smile dances on her lips.

"I kept fighting John."

-

-

TA DA

THIS IS PROBABLY THE END OF DEAD GIRLFRIEND.

I hope you guys enjoyed this little series. ily x