Not easily forgotten

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! 5 YEARS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY, AND NOW IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!" You screamed in excitement to your three best friends. "Yeah, I know. You've told us a million, trillion times in the past ten minutes" y/f (1) replied, jokingly rolling her eyes, while the other two stifled their laughter.

Today was the day, you were finally meeting Johnny Orlando. You were giddy with excitement the entire way to the venue of the show. But as soon as you stepped out of your mum's car, a wave of nervousness washed over you. What if he doesn't  like me? What if something happens and I don't end up meeting him? What if he thinks I stink? Your friends must of sensed your sudden nervousness because they each have you a reassuring hug.

Stepping in through the doors, you scanned the  whole room for a glimpse of Johnny, alas no such hope. "Cmon y/n, hurry up and get in the meet and greet line before it gets too big" y/f (2) said, nudging you in the direction of the line. You hurriedly walked over and took your place in the line, just in time to see Johnny walk to the front of the line, the cutest smile on his face.

It felt like eternity before you were finally next to meet him. You frowned as a thought ran through your head I'll probably never see him again. I'm gonna miss him so much... you had been so lost in your thoughts, that you hadn't realised that Johnny was standing there waiting for you to come over. You rushed over into his outstretched arms, wrapping you arms around him. After a few seconds, you let go. "what's your name?" Johnny asked. "Y/n" you replied quietly. "Why did you look so sad over there?" Johnny asked, smiling at you.

You thought for a moment before replying with an old fan girl quote "because I'll remember and treasure this moment until the day I die, and in a few hours you will have forgotten all about me" Johnny smiled again at you, before asking if you wanted photos. 

After the meet and greet, it was time for the performance. You sang along to all the songs and even got to hold Johnny's  hand for a few moments when he reached out into the crowd. It was the best experience of you life.
------
A few years later, you were walking through the shopping centre. You were buying new clothes for when Jacob Satorious came to your city to perform for his tour . Jacob had recently tweeted out that there would be a special guest joining him on the tour for a little while.

You felt your phone buzz in your pocket. You took out your phone and looked at the notification that had popped up. All of a sudden you heard someone call you name, someone with a familiar Canadian accent. "Y/n!" You spun around, to be looking into the eyes of Johnny Orlando, the special guest of Jacobs tour. Johnny's face broke out into a grin, you were about to question him on how he remembered you, when he started talking. "You thought I would just simply forget about you? I mean how could I? It's pretty hard to forget a girl as special as you."

-
-
HIYA
Did ya like this one? I did lolz

I wrote this one on my phone at 11 at night rather then on my laptop at 4 in the afternoon, so sorry if it's kinda weird idk

Hope everyone has a good week baiii