Through a stars shine

*JOHNNY'S POV*

I woke up from a terrible dream. I looked to my side expecting her to be there, seeing she was not, I started crying as I realised that my dream was not a dream but had actually happened.

I got out of bed slowly. I felt like I had no purpose anymore. I wanted to be where she was. I jumped at the sound of my phone dinging. It was a text from Hayden asking if I wanted to hang out. I knew I couldn't stay hidden away forever, So I agreed.

I met Hayden and a few other friends at Hayden's house. They all tried to comfort me, but deep down I knew I would never get over it. I plastered a fake smile on my face the whole time I was with them. 

As the black of the night started to take over the blue of the day, I decided to leave. Saying my goodbyes, I walked down to her favourite spot on the beach, thinking of all the memories we had. I watched the final light of day disappear and the twinkling stars shine down on me.

One star I had never noticed before, shined brighter than the rest. For the first time that day, I smiled. She had lit up my life with her smile everyday. Now she can light up the whole world in a different way. Through a stars shine.

Ok, just in case you didn't get it, Johnny had just lost the girl he loved (you). So he was pretty sad. :(

I have nothing else to tell you guys other than the fact that my instagram was disabled so I got a new one. It's called @imagineorlando I would REALLY appreciate if you guys followed it. THANKS! <3

Twitter -