Valentines Day SPECIAL

Valentines Day

"Get yo lazy butt out of bed and come with me to Starbucks" Was literally the first thing you heard when you woke up. You groaned loudly. "Don't make me jump on you" Your best guy friend, Johnny yelled. "Can you not yell?! Your right next to me and your hurting my poor 'just woke up' ears" You yelled back, pulling the covers tighter around yourself. You heard a sigh before you felt something heavy on you. "JOHNNY I CAN'T BREATHE" You yelped, "I'm not getting off until you promise to get out of bed" He says. You can just imagine the smirk on his face at this point. "Fine" you mutter, Johnny didn't budge. "I SAID OK NOW GET OFF ME FATSO"

You had showered and gotten dressed before you and Johnny went to Starbucks. "All these couples make me sick, I'm glad I'm as single as a pringle" You muttered as you and Johnny walked into Starbucks. Out of the corner of your eye, you swore you saw Johnny tense. "Let's sit by the window" Johnny said, grabbing your hand and pulling you over to a table. You groaned, "But then I'll have to look out the window and see everyone kissing and cuddling and holding hands" You exaggerated a cringe as you sat down at the table. Johnny just rolled his eyes. 

"I'll pay, It's Valentines Day anyway. My treat" Johnny said, before winking at you and heading off to order and pay for the drinks. You rolled your eyes and stared out the window. Before realising that you were looking right at a couple flirting with each other. You shuddered, turning on your phone to try and distract yourself from what was going on out there. You scrolled down your notifications, only giving them a quick glance. Suddenly, you felt your phone buzz in your hands. You looked at the message:

Idiot: Got an important call and had to leave, your drink has been ordered though and should be ready soon. 

You typed a quick reply before hearing your name being called. You smiled at the barista before turning on your heel and heading out of the door, drink in hand. You took a sip of the drink before studying the cup. Where your name should've been was a message:

I know you hate Valentine's Day but I wanted to surprise you. Go to the park, meet me at our tree.

You were really confused but you obeyed the message and headed towards the park. The park wasn't very busy. You took your time getting to the tree, bopping your head at the music that was playing from your earbuds. You took out the earbuds as you reached the tree. You looked around but there was no one in sight. Strange. You waited a few minutes but still nothing. Sighing, You decided to head back home.

You were about to put your earbuds back in when you heard a bark coming from behind you. You turned around to see the cutest, most adorable little puppy running towards you. You fell to your knees as the puppy came up to you and sat, tongue hanging out of its mouth. Being cautious, you gently stroked the puppy's back, giggling as it let out a little yawn. You noticed a note attached to the puppy's collar. You took it off and read it:

I knew you loved puppies so I thought this might woo you over. Now Y/n be my Valentine?

You dropped the note in surprise before standing up, picking up the puppy as well. You jaw dropped as you saw Johnny dressed in a white tux holding pink and white roses, a nervous smile on his face. "Y/n, I-" He was cut off as you ran to hug him, tears welling up in your eyes. "Will you?" Johnny whispered, "How could I say no? You got me a puppy for gods sake!" You laughed, tightening your grip on Johnny, as he laughed with you.

Some years later: Valentine's Day

You were awoken by your dog, Daisy, licking your cheek. "Daisy!" You laughed, gently pushing her away and pulling your covers up over your head. You laughed loudly, as you felt Daisy start clawing at the covers, trying to get in with you. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, making Daisy jump off the bed and start barking like a mad dog, running to the front door. You groaned, it was a Saturday, Valentines Day, can't you get a sleep in? Suddenly the barking stopped as you heard the front door open and close. You heard the sound of footsteps coming up the hall way, getting closer to your room.