Tickle Monster

"Johnny!!" You shriek, in between giggles, as Johnny tickles your waist. "Y/n!" he mocked, copying you. He continued to tickle you. 

Johnny absent mindly started tickling you sensitive spot on your hip bone. The spot where a girl in high school would punch and kick you numerous times. Your laugh was instantly replaced with a wince, your face bore a pained expression.  The happy thoughts that were going through your head a minute ago, were replaced by the painful memories from high school and  high school parties.

You head filled with the memories of the most recent party with the bully. She just wouldn't leave you alone. All her friends had their phones, out taking photos of your tear-streaked face. The music so loud that no one could hear your screams as she beat you up, snickering every time you called out for help. It was the most humiliating night of your life. And you had the bruises and cuts to prove it.

You shook your head and tried to put on a smile. You couldn't let Johnny know what once made your life miserable. You were happy now, with him. Johnny's hands pulled away from you, worry written all over his face. "Y/n whats wrong?" He questioned, concern dripping from his voice. "n-nothing. I'm f-fine" you stammered. "Y/n I can tell when your lying" Johnny said. 

His hands returned to your body, gently lifting up you top. Stopping when he saw the numerous bruises, lashes and cuts all over your hip bones. "y/n...what are all these" Johnny asked softly. Your eyes filled with tears as he wrapped you into a hug. "Why...Why didn't you tell me?" Johnny questioned, pulling you closer into his chest. "I didn't tell you becuase...I didn't want you to worry about me, every time I went out..." you mumble, "Awe baby, I always worry about you, and I never will stop" Johnny said, stroking you hair.

"I'm going to find who did this to you" Johnny said, gently nudging you off his lap and getting up. "No! I want you to stay with me" You pouted, pulling Johnny back down and sliding back into his lap. Johnny chuckled. 'Maybe we can watch a movie in bed?" You suggested, wrapping your arms around Johnny's neck and planting quick kisses on his cheek. "How could I resist you" Johnny said, laughing.

Sorry I haven't posted mush in the last few days. It was the weekend for me and I just wanted to relax.

Anyways the next few days are school, so expect a lot more :)

BAIIIII👋🏻

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos