Best friends

"You have to believe me John!" You yell at your best friend. Johnny just wouldn't believe that his girlfriend was cheating on him!

"What?! To hear insults and lies about my girlfriend? I'm not listening!" He shot back at you. Your eyes widen before giving him your best death glare. The one your famous for.

"How could you?! You believe your girlfriend of 1 fricking month? and not your best friend of 9 fricking years!" You scream in frustration. "She isn't cheating Y/n! You don't even have proof! If you don't like us being together then just LEAVE!" He yells. Your mouth hangs open. Leave? Your fiery temper soon came running back, "You want me to leave?! I'll fricking leave then!" You shout.

"Yes Y/n, I want you to leave! Just leave already!" He screams, banging his fist on the table. You see his girlfriend smirk at you. "ALRIGHT! I'LL FREAKING LEAVE! AND YOU'LL NEVER SEE MY FACE AGAIN" You scream back, "Oh, and you want proof?" you say sweetly, "THEN CHECK GOD DAMN TWITTER!" You yell, your body shaking as you grab your bag and run out of the door.

-

As soon as you can't see the house anymore, uncontrollable tears start streaming down your face. Your run to Lauren and Hayden's house. You bang on their front door. "Y/n? What's wrong? You know Johnny is being cheated on!" Lauren exclaims, as soon as she opens the door. "Can I just crash here for a while? I'll explain everything" you say quietly. Lauren nods her head and pulls you inside. You see Hayden sitting on the couch, and sit down next to him.

-

About half an hour after you had explained what had happened, you heard a knock at the door. Hayden went over and looked through the peep hole. "It's Johnny!" He whisper shouted. You looked at Lauren, alarmed. "Go into our room and hide under the bed, take your bag!" Lauren tells you. You nod before racing into the room, and squeezing under the bed, taking your bag with you.

You strain your ears, to try and hear the conversation. "John! Don't you know your girlfriend is cheating on you!?" You hear Lauren yell, pretending not to know about you and Johnny's argument. "I know she is here, where is she!" Johnny yells back, stomping around the house. "She's not here Johnny" Hayden says calmly. "She's here! How else would you know who I'm talking about!" Johnny yells. "Fine! See for yourself!" Lauren exclaims.

"Not there" Lauren says as Johnny opens the basement door. "Not there either" Hayden says as Johnny examines the closet.

"For gods sake John! She won't be in the fridge!" Lauren yells, frustrated. "Lauren please, I-i need to see her..." Johnny pleads, clearly on the verge of tears. "Johnny..." you squeak, climbing out from under the bed. Johnny spots you and runs into the bedroom, Enveloping you in a hug, continuously saying sorry.

"Johnny..." you sigh, dragging a now weeping Johnny over to sit on the bed. The tables had turned and now it was Johnny crying on your shoulder. You gave a weak smile, patting his back, trying to calm him down.

"No, I'm so sorry... I thought you were lying. I'm a terrible friend." He said sobbing. "Yeah, well we all make mistakes John. It's ok." You say, letting out a small chuckle. He looks at you before placing a quick kiss on your lips.

You look at him in shock. "John, y-you were my first kiss.." you finally say, awkwardly. "Haha, being the prankster you are. You've probably had a million kisses before" Johnny laughs. "I'm not lying Orlando" you say, seriously. "Well in that case, It was a pleasure m'lady" he says fancily.

-

Ok this was kinda longer...meh

Johnny has been on YouTube 5 years, I am honestly so proud of him. LOVE YOU LIL CHICKEN💗

Guys I posted a video on my insta... @imagineorlando I would REALLY appreciate if you could head over there and tag him, Thank youuuuu

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos