Authors Notes - PLEASE READ

HEY GUYS!!

First of all I just wanted to start off by saying thank you. Thank you for reading. Thank you for voting. Thank you for commenting. Thank you.

By now, you probably already know that this is the end of this book. Yup, I'm not writing anymore imagines. I have had so much fun, writing these little stories. And I hope you've had fun reading them. 

I hope to inspire some of you to write your own imagines. It honestly has been SO much fun writing for you guys, and I look forward to going onto Wattpad and reading some of your stuff. 

There's really no huge reason why I'm stopping writing. Ideas weren't coming to me as often as they were when I first started out, and as much as I enjoy creative writing, this kinda ended up feeling like a chore. 

I most probably won't be writing a new book as school has become very busy, my out of school activities are taking up a lot of my spare time, and I think every one understands the need to have some downtime to watch youtube videos ;), so unfortunately this means I don't have a lot of time to write and edit imagines or stories :(

I have been writing imagines for basically a year and a half, and I just don't have the same passion for writing imagines as I once did. I will continue to support and love Johnny and the rest of the Orlando family. That won't ever, ever change. 

I'm still going to be active and contactable on my fan account, @imagineorlando, and also my twitter @_imagineorlando. 

I hope you guys understand, and thank you all so so so much for all the love over the past 1 1/2 years. <3 <3

ily. BYEEEEEEEEEE 

Reads: 67.3K

Votes: 2.8K

Parts: 80 (not including this one)