Dead Girlfriend pt 3

**NOW BEFORE YOU GET MAD AT ME, I WAS ON HOLIDAYS FOR 2 WEEKS THAT IS WHY I DIDN'T UPDATE**

Johnny's POV

I wake up with a splitting headache. Immediately I groan, my hand clutching my forehead. I roll over...UMPH...I groan again, I blink my eyes realising I had fallen off the couch. Typical john- Hold up! The couch? Why was I sleeping on the couch?  I get off my butt and walk down the hallway, passing a mirror as I go. I cringe at my messy hair and creased clothes that were clinging to me like a monkey to its mother. I walk into the bedroom, expecting to see Y/n's y/c/h strewn across the pillows, instead I am met with the bed perfectly made and no sign of anyone having slept in it. I walked into the ensuite. It doesn't smell like it does when Y/n has had a shower, filled with the scent of her soap. I frown, before walking back into the kitchen. No breakfast smell meets my nose, and the kitchen counter leaves no trace of someone having had breakfast. 

Y/n isn't a morning person. And it's only 8:30am. She wouldn't even normally be awake at this time, let alone showered, made the bed, had breakfast, cleaned up and left the house. No. It's almost like she wasn't here at all. I take an aspirin and hop in the shower. I fill my ravenous stomach before I grab my phone and sit down on the couch. The lock screen is filled with notifications, I glance at the first message. My eyebrows furrowing in confusion at the unknown number. I click on the message, scrolling through what this person had sent me. I look in horror at the photos they had sent me. A photo of me and a girl, kissing. I had a beer in my hand and the girl looked as if she was the one taking the photo. I immediately blocked the number and deleted the message. I clicked on Y/n's contact and read the message she had sent me. 

Y/n💘 - I left when you fell asleep, I'm sorry for pranking you but I don't think that means you can cheat on me. Talk to me when your completely sober. 

Then;

Y/n💘 -  Scrap that, don't bother talking to me at all.

My shoulders droop in dismay. She knew. I guessed that in my drunken state I had confessed and now she had left. I couldn't loose her over one stupid mistake. She had hurt my feelings but like Y/n said, It didn't mean I got to go kissing other girls. The first thing I did was try and call Y/n, as expected the call was declined. Next I tried to think about where she should go. Her best friends place? Her parent's place? I got in the car and drove to both houses. They all said they hadn't heard from her. I decided to head to Lauren and Hayden's house, seeming that Lauren and Y/n were really good friends maybe Lauren would know where she was. 

I drove over to their house and knocked on the door. Hayden opened the door and frowned at me. "Johnny, what the hell?!" I looked at him in confusion. "Why did you cheat on her? You idiot!" Hayden grabbed my arm and yanked me inside. "I'm sorry alright, and I want to apologise to her but I can't contact her and I have no idea where she is!" I huff. Lauren appears from the kitchen, her face as stormy as Hayden's. "Before you go all physco on me Lauren, I need you to help me find Y/n" I plead. Lauren sighs before reaching into her pocket and pulling out her phone. "I'll ring her, maybe she'll answer me" I nod as Lauren brings the phone to her ear. 

"Hey Y/n" I watch as Lauren's face contorts into confusion as she listens. My heart drops as Lauren's eyes widen in horror. "Yes, yes I'll be right over" Lauren hangs up before she turns to me. I barely register Lauren's next words.

"Y/n's been in a car accident"

-

-

-

HEYO GUYSSS

Hope you like this one. I left it on a cliffhanger OOHHH

TYSM FOR 40K READS ILYSMMMM <3

Bye