Wisdom Teeth

Today was the day you dreaded. You were getting your wisdom teeth out. "Johnny....I don't wanna" you pout, "come on, I'll look after you" he replies, as the doctor calls you in.

-

-

"Alright, she's gonna be a bit moody" The doctor says to Johnny, after the surgery. "No worries. I'll look after her. Thank you"  Johnny says to the doctor, slipping his hands into yours.  "I can walk myself!" you state, "Ok then" Johnny chuckles, before placing his hand on the small of your back and leading you to the car. He grabs his phone and begins to record.

"Jo-hnny!" you say "help into the driving thingo!", Johnny helps you into the car and buckles your seatbelt. "Are you ok baby?" Johnny asks, "I'm a girl, not a baby!" you snap. 

You touch your face, your eyes widen. "Why is my face so fat!" You say, looking like you've just seen something horrible. "My face is to fat!" you say, crying. "No no no, its just swelling" Johnny says quickly, trying to comfort you. 

"Stop recording me!" you growl, 

"Why is the car moving?"You say, with a confused expression. 

"I'm driving baby" Johnny says softly. "IM NOT A BABY!" you say, whacking Johnny on the shoulder. 

"Are you recording?" You ask, "HI GUYS, ITS Y/N!" you shout into the phone.

"Wheres Lauren?" you ask, playing with window switch, "at home", "why?" you ask, beginning to cry, "She's waiting for you" Johnny explains.

"John, I want a teddy bear!" you say, crossing your arms. "I'll get you one, y/n" he answers, giggling.

"I want a baby!" you say, starting to cry, "I want to hold a baby!" you say as you make cradle shape with your arms, "Awh" Johnny says, laughing.

"Why are you laughing at me!" you ask, crying. "It's not funny!" you say, as Johnny continues to giggle.

"I'm hungry!" you state. "We're are home babe" Johnny says, helping you out and walking you inside.

-

-

"Lauren? Wheres John?" you ask Lauren, after the drugs have worn off a bit. "He went to get you a teddy bear" Lauren replies. You stare out the window, "I want a teddy bear" you say, turning your head as Johnny walked in the door. You run over to Johnny who is holding a giant teddy bear, "teddy bear!!" You yell, jumping into Johnny's arms. Johnny kisses you forehead as you fall asleep holding the bear.

<3

Have you had your wisedom teeth out? I haven't but I've seen some pretty funny videos of people after they have had theirs taken out.

Guys, I would really appreciate if you follow me on instagram @imagineorlando. Thanks!

baiii🌮

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos