Birthday Surprise

Thank you soooo much for 2k reads!!

It was a early Saturday morning, your birthday. Finally you were the same age as Johnny. Speaking of Johnny, where was that doof. You rubbed your eyes and got out of bed. You slipped on your dressing gown and opened your bedroom door.

Your eyes widened as you saw the huge piece of poster board, Happy Birthday Babe!  - Johnny xx, is what it read. You smiled, and continue walking down to the kitchen, but your eye spots a note on the wall, it read Hope you liked the poster! Theres pancakes and a glass of orange juice waiting for you in the kitchen! enjoy ;) - Johnny xx. Still smiling, you run downstairs to the kitchen, on the bench is a plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice.

You laugh as you see another note, You take a bite of pancake and begin to read the note, A perfect breakfast for the perfect girl! You have completed 2 out of the 6 notes, princess. After your done with the breakfast, go up to your bathroom. There might be a dress I bought ;) - Johnny xx. 

You gulp down the rest of your breakfast, and run up stairs to the bathroom. Your eyes land on a beautiful creme dress and nude pumps, with yet another note on it. You finger the dress while scanning the note, Do you like the dress? Put the dress on and go over to your dressing table, there might be some jewellry waiting for you ;) - Johnny xx, You carefully lift the dress over your head, brush your hair, curl it and spray some perfume, then you walk out to your dressing table.

On the table you see a pandora bag. You open the bag and peer inside. Your eyes widen as you see a cute princess crown ring, and a charm bracelet. You slip them on and apply some mascara. As you finish up your mascara, you spy another note on the mirror, you begin to read, Liking my little surprise yet? There's a two special people waiting for you outside, they are going to take you to your destination. - Johnny xx, You smile again, and rush outside. You squeal in delight as you see Hayden and Lauren waiting for you, "Happy Birthday!" They chorus, as you get into the car.

You chat to Hayden and Lauren as Hayden drives to the mysterious destination. The car pulls up at a fancy building, Hayden helps you and Lauren out of the car. Your about to run up the stairs of the building, when you spy another note. You made it baby! Walk into the building princess. There should be another note ;) - Johnny xx, You smile and run inside. There he was, in the most elegant tux ever, a smile plastered on his face, holding a note. Surprise princess! I love you! - Johnny xx

You look up from the note, smiling, tears forming in your eyes. You reach up and wrap your arms around Johnny's neck, pecking him on the cheek. "Than--" You begin, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" people shout, jumping out of their hiding spots. You bring your hands to your mouth in surprise, as people rush up to hug you.  

-

-

After the party, You, Johnny, Hayden, Lauren, Nadia, and Ruby all went back to your apartment.

You decided to watch a movie. As Nadia presses play, you smile at Lauren and Hayden snuggled up on a bean bag. You lean your head into Johnny's chest. 

Half way through the movie, you shut your eyes. Everyone thought you had fallen asleep. "She's perfect for you John" Lauren whispers, "I honestly don't know what I would do without her" Johnny replies. 

"You really do love her, huh?" Hayden asks,

"More than she'll ever know..."

I like this one, It's cute.

I have nothing else to say, so BAIIIII

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos