DisneyLand

"O MY GOSH O MY GOSH O MY GOLLY GOSH!" You squealed, as Johnny's car pulled up at DisneyLand's entrance. Johnny chuckled before winding down his window to speak to the person at the gate.

 "Have a magical day!" the employee said, winking at you before Johnny closed his window and continued driving to the carpark. "I'm so excited!" You said, jumping up and down in your seat. Johnny laughed, "I can tell". Johnny found a car space before hopping out and walking around to your side of the car, only to find you were already out and nearly at the entrance to get into the actual park.

Johnny soon caught up with you, and hand in hand you walked into the park. "Ok so what do you want to do first?" Johnny asked. "Um, Get ears of course. Duh" You said, pulling Johnny towards the closest shop that you knew would sell Mickey and Minnie Mouse ears. 

Your eyes widened as you saw the sparkly Minnie ears, running to them and putting them on your head. You giggled as Johnny picked up Mickey Mouse ears. You walked over to the checkout, pulling out your wallet. "Nah Uh" Johnny said, putting his hand over the top over you wallet, preventing you from getting out the money. "Today is all on me" You grinned at him before slowly putting your wallet back in your handbag, eyeing Johnny as he handed over the money for the ears. Once the ears had been payed for, you grab Johnny's hand and pull him over to your favourite ride. "lets go on this one" You say, excitedly, jumping on the spot. Johnny laughs, nodding his head before you squeal and race to the end of the line. 

You wait patiently for your turn. Johnny takes this as a chance to snapchat you two with your ears. Finally it's your turn on the ride. You beam at Johnny as he sits in the seat next to you, just as the ride starts. 

After a going on a few more rides, You tummy decides it wants some food. You drag Johnny to a stall that's selling cotton candy and hotdogs. You take your food to a bench and sit down, enjoying the delicious hotdog and fluffy cotton candy. "Where to next?" Johnny asks, before your dragging him away to the next ride. 

A few hours later, it's almost time for the Disney fireworks. You mind a spot right at the front, in front of the castle while Johnny gets something to eat. A few minutes later Johnny comes back holding two cookie ice-cream sandwiches. You tuck into the sandwich as the fireworks begins. 

Never, and I mean, never have you seen something so spectacular in your life. You rest your head on Johnny's shoulder enjoying the spectacle. "I haven't said it nearly enough today" You murmur, "But thank you for bringing me here. I had the most amazing day" You look up at Johnny, who has a smile dancing on his lips. "Your welcome". The world seems to disappear as he presses his lips on yours.

-

-

-

HEY HEY HEY

A lot of people wanted me to do a DisneyLand/DisneyWorld imagine, so here ya go :)

Have you ever been to Disney? I have and holy, those fireworks and the movie thingy that was projecting on the castle was actually amazing. I also got one of those ice-cream sandwiches. I'm pretty sure heaven was in those things.

Anways, sorry for the kinda shorter imagine but hope you enjoyed anyways BAIIII