Who is he? (part 2)

Hi guys, sorry I haven't updated in so long. Amelia was taking a long time to write this one. In the span of 4 days we have one from 1.2k to 1.8k. I honestly can't believe it! I love you all so much! 

I ALSO HAVE GOT SOME EXCITING NEWS! Johnny followed me on twitter! 

------------------------------------------------------------

You open your eyes, the first thing see is him, you scream. Your eyes widen in fright as you hear running footsteps down the hall. Two men holding guns burst into the room and you scream again. Suddenly the door bursts open again and a figure dressed in all white runs into the room.

As quick as lightning, the figure in white starts punching and kicking the people in black. You watch from underneath the hospital blankets with wide eyes as one by one, the people in black are knocked out until they are all on the ground. The figure in white pulls their mask off, a small smile dances on your lips as you stare at the person in shock.

"D-D-D-Darian?" you stutter in surprise "That's me" she says back to you, smiling "b-but how? I thought you went away to California for half a year" you say, confused. A thought pops into your head just as you say that and you realise that it has been 6 months since she went away. You look up at her "B-but how?" you ask again "magic" she says with a wide smile "sometimes you've just gotta fly away and let go"

Suddenly, you yawn hugely. "Go to sleep y/n" she says quietly, you lay down and close your eyes as she strokes your hair, you drift off to a peaceful sleep for the first time in forever, knowing that Darian is beside you and she will let nothing get to you.

You wake up to the sun shining through the thin curtains of the hospital room, and Darian sitting next to your bed with a book. "Good morning sleepy head" she says "Morning" you reply. You notice that Darian has removed the people from your room. "Where did you put them?" you ask "I called the police and they took them and your dad away." laughing at herself and your confused face "I can't believe you kept that secret from us though, I'm so glad Johnny told us when he did" Darian replies, with a serious tone. "How did you put him in jail overnight?" you ask, confused "just a little thing I like to call magic" she says, smirking "Come on" she says getting up "the nurses said you could go, you probably want to see Johnny... don't you?" she says in a teasing tone "yes, yes I do" you say a smile forming on your face at the thought of seeing your one and only Johnny again.

"Ok let's go" you say jumping up from the bed. You are surprised to find that you haven't even got a headache, you look at Darian quizzically but she just shrugs and says "magic" you look at her confused but follow her out of the door anyway.

You climb into the passenger seat of Darian's car and she drives you to the house you and Johnny share. When she drops you off she winks at you and you smile back and roll your eyes "BYE DARIAN" you shout really loud as you walk into your house. Johnny is asleep on the couch watching re runs of Peppa Pig, you laugh as you tiptoe pass him, into kitchen. You unlock your phone and scroll through your social medias. After a while, you get bored and decide to wake up Johnny.

You creep back into the lounge room and walk over to the couch, you then jump onto Johnny, laughing. Johnny wakes as soon as you land on him with a oof, "OW, LAUREN GET OFF ME" he yells, groggily. You keep laughing as he looks up and sees you "y/n" he shouts "your home, your home!" still laughing you manage to get out "yes I'm home" you climb under the blankets with him and take the remote from his hand then flick the channel over to a channel showing the movie Pitch Perfect, Johnny groans but then snuggles into the crook of your neck. You smile to yourself, then settle down to watch the movie.

I hope you enjoyed this imagine, I will now go back to posting once a day. I have exams next week, so I'm not sure if I will have time to post everyday but I will try. 

I feel terrible for not posting in so long :(

I am now going to be active on my instagram @imagineorlando so make sure you go and check that out. 

Love you all!

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos