Father's Day

**Maybe this is cringey, idek. Just read and comment and tell me what you think***

I was 2 months pregnant with my first child. The babies father, Johnny had been on tour for the whole two months, meaning I hadn't seen him. I had decided to keep the baby a surprise until he came back. 

I found out Johnny was coming home on Father's Day. How ironic. I bought a special Father's Day card, and wrote a little message on behalf of the baby. Even though I wanted the first ultrasound to be with Johnny, because he was away I took my mum instead. I taped the ultrasound photo underneath the message, before slipping the card into a envelope. 

I waited patiently for Johnny to come home. 

I'm seated on the couch wrapped in a fluffy blanket, my eyes fixed on the TV in front of me, when I hear a car pull into the driveway. I rush to the front door, still wrapped in the blanket, concealing my tiny bump. I pat the pocket of my sweatpants, making sure the cards still there. I open the front door to see a tired but grinning Johnny. Without hesitation, he pulls me into tight hug. I inhale his familiar scent. Without meaning to, Johnny's hold gets a little to tight, causing me to squeak as pain shoots through my stomach. Johnny immediately pulls away, concern filling his eyes. The blanket drops to the floor as I place a supportive hand on my belly. Giving Johnny a small smile, I reach into my pocket and pull out the card before handing it over to a confused Johnny.

Johnny's eyes shine with tears as he reads the card out loud:

Happy Father's Day Daddy! I can't wait to meet you in 7 months! xoxo

His face breaks out into such a big smile, that I'm afraid his face might split. He lifts me off the ground and kisses my lips, as we both laugh and cry at the same time.

"Your having a baby?!" Johnny asks, tracing the babies outline on the ultrasound. I nod before leaning into Johnny as we both admire our unborn child's first photograph. "I'm going to be a dad" Johnny mumbles to himself, as he kisses my forehead. 

-

A little later in the evening, I go on Twitter, looking for the tweet Johnny said he had tweeted. On finding it, I read it to myself, a smile forming on my lips.

@/JohnnyOrlando: Just got home to the best surprise ever! I can't wait to meet baby Orlando ❤️

-

-

Go follow meh insta @imagineorlando thanks

SOOOOO CLOSE TO 50K READS YAS