Jealous

"I absolutely love this movie" you say as you cuddle up to Johnny on the couch, "Zac Efron is so hot" You gushed.

"Ssh...just be quiet and watch the movie" Johnny grumbled. You rolled your eyes, he was just being grumpy. This always happened when you watched this particular movie, you just didn't understand it. As the movie carried on playing, you just couldn't help but stare at Zac Efron, he was just too hot. Johnny was tense throughout the whole movie, and he didn't respond when you spoke to him.

"Johnny?" you said, for the tenth time. He still didn't respond so you turned off the TV. "What's up John?" He shrugged and turned away from the TV. You looked at the TV, that was paused on Zac Efron shirtless. You looked back at Johnny, it suddenly hit you like a ton of bricks.

"Your jealous of Zac Efron!" you say, giggling as Johnny's cheeks turn a slight red. "Aww!" you squealed, as you jumped into his lap.

"Johnny you know that I love you so much and I would never love anyone else. Even if Zac asked me out, I'd stick with you becuase I love you!" you giggle, pecking Johnny on the cheek. Johnny looked back at you and smiled. "I love you too" Johnny smiled, kissing you.

You giggled before saying "You have to admit though, he is pretty hot" 

-

This is really bad but I thought of nothing better and I couldn't leave you without a imagine so here you go...

Kk BYEEEE

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos