Be the Queen to my king?

It was a couple of days before prom and you still hadn't been asked. You were hoping that your crush, Johnny, would ask you. 

It was Wednesday, two days before prom. School had been released early, so you and your best friend, f/n decided to hang out. F/n wanted you to come get an ice cream with her and walk down to the park, you reluctantly agreed.

"OMG y/n did you see how my boyfriend asked me to prom today?! it was so cute!" she gushed. "Yeah, I did" you reply, unenthusiastically, f/n sighed, "don't worry, someone will ask you, I know it." she said, putting her arm around your shoulders, you roll your eyes, "yeah, lets hope so"."ok no need to be so-"f/n was cut off from her sentence by the ringing of her phone, her eyes widening at the caller ID, "y/n stay there, I need to take this call" f/n said, nervously. 

You watched f/n as she walked to a nearby bench, out of earshot. You raised an eyebrow as she came back giggling, "what was all that about?" you ask, curiously, "oh nothing, lets go get a ice cream now" she replied, in between giggles. You shrugged and walked over to the ice cream parlour. Once you had your ice cream, you started walking down to the park. f/n managed to turn your frown upside down by pointing at people and making up funny stories about them, which would end in fits of laughter.

Once at the end of the trail, f/n lead you over to a small hill that overlooked the park. You started to relax in the first time in forever. You talked and finished eating your ice creams.

At one point, you turned you attention to the fountains in the middle of the park. You watched as the water fro the fountains spurted up into the air, the spotlights on the ground following the water and making the water a dazzling rainbow show. You were in a trance, watching the fountains when suddenly the fountain stopped, immediately snapping out of your trance, you wondered what had happened. F/n saw your confused expression and started giggling, "what just happened?" you wonder, out loud, "you'll see" f/n giggles, pulling you up and dragging you towards the fountain. 

You saw that other people had also seen the fountain stop, so they were gathering around as well. As you approached the fountain, you noticed three guys holding a sign up in the middle of the fountain. You squinted your eyes but you couldn't make out what the sign said. "hey f/n, can you see what that sign says over there?" you ask, "lets go a little closer" she replied. F/n grabbed your arms and pulled you towards the sign. You could see gold and silver writing on the sign.  All of a sudden, a boy walked out from behind the sign, dressed formally. F/n continued to pull you towards the sign. You had your eyes on the boy, he seemed to be staring at you, smiling. 

Now right in front of the sign. You realised that the boy was actually Johnny. The surrounding crowd went quiet. "Um...am I missing something?"you asked, hesitantly. F/n grabbed your bag and your phone from you, "you'll thank me later" she whispered as she scurried off to the side. Johnny gestured for you to look at the sign, it read Be the Queen to my king and come to prom with me?, You couldn't wipe the grin off your face as you said yes. The crowd cheered, the boys with the sign hurried to the side, as well.

You felt something cold come around your neck and looked down to a see a chain with the infinity sign on it. You smiled and reached up to hug Johnny, "Cover it" Johnny said laughing, "what do you mean cover it?" you replied,confused, "Quick,cover the necklace", you tucked the necklace under your shirt, just as water began shooting up from the inground fountains, you screamed but then began laughing. Johnny wrapped you in a hug, everyone around began cheering again. Johnny then bent down and kissed you.

After the fountains went back down, you and Johnny were soaked. You were greeted by a very excited f/n, who then went to hug you but realised how wet you were. Johnny walked up to with flowers and gave you a massive bear hug.

This was going to be the best prom ever.

CAYUTEEEEEE

I'm gonna be really busy this week, preparing for all my assessments, but I will still try and write an imagine for you guys everyday.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1.2K READS! I can't believe how quickly this little imagine book has grown over the past few weeks. ILY <3

Also, I wanted to say thank you to the people that always vote on my imagines. I do see you ;)

One more thing, I will be doing heaps of follow backs, so make sure you follow me!

Baiiiii👋🏻💗

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos