Playlist Live DC: part 2

"Hey wait!" Johnny shouts to you "I think I recognize you from somewhere!", you laugh, "um we have never met before, you must be thinking of another girl" you mumble. Johnny thinks for a minute, then his eyes light up, "I know where I have seen you before! Your the girl that owns @y/f/a/n!" John says excitedly.

"Huh?, how do you know about my account, you have never liked any photos before." you say, confused. "Doesn't mean I don't know about it, Let me tell you a little secret" he says teasingly "I actually stalk your account on Instagram nearly everyday!" he says laughing. You just stand there in shock, Finally you manage to pull it together "Honey, You know there is a little heart at the bottom of every photo? and if you tap it, you can make that person very happy. And you know something else? there is a blue button at the top of every profile and if you turn it green by tapping it, you can also make that person very, VERY happy." you sassily say to John. 

Johnny laughs, "actually I always mean to follow but I always forget. Sorry" Johnny says sheepishly. You roll your eyes. "Here give me your phone"you say, Johnny hands you his phone laughing. You type in a password and unlock the phone "Ha! How did I know the password was gonna be 'Kylie'" You say rolling your eyes. You open his instagram and search up your account name then your press follow. "There" you say handing back Johnny his phone " I officially just made myself very happy" you say laughing.

Johnny say goodbye, then moves on to the next fan. "OMG You just scored his follow gurlllll" Milly says in shock. You both laugh. You spend the next half hour meeting up with other stars. Your ears perk up as you hear a voice over the loud speaker. "Johnny Orlando is now at the Invisalign kissing booth! Hurry over there!" the voice booms. You hear squeals of girls as they run to the booth. "come on! you can't miss out on being kissed by Johnny!" Milly shouts over the squeals. You laugh, then run over to the booth.

You wait in line for about twenty minutes. Finally it's your turn. You stand next to Johnny while Milly pretends to be having camera troubles. You hiss at Milly to hurry up, but Milly just winks at you. Your about to remind Milly to hurry up again when you feel Johnny's lips against your cheek, Milly quickly takes 1000000 photos, before John removes his lips from your cheek. You turn around to face him. Johnny smirks, you blush. "that was nice" You say quietly. Johnny laughs. " your really cute" he says laughing. You blush furiously. 

"I know this may seem weird but here's my number" you mumble handing a post-it-note to Johnny, he looks at you then takes it. "I will text you when I get home cutie" Johnny says before winking. Your heart flutters as you walk over to Milly.

"I think he quite likes you Missy"

THE END!

AWE! 

I love John sm ;) hehe. hope you liked part two! Make sure you vote and comment and stuff. (btw @y/f/a/n means your fan account name)

BAIIIII <3

Instgram and Twitter - @worldoforlandos