His Birthday

You woke up smiling, it was Johnny's birthday today and you had a lot planned. You turned to face Johnny's side of the bed to find it empty. You chuckled quietly as you heard Johnny singing at the top of his lungs in the shower. You slowly got up and made the bed, fluffing up each pillow. You skipped into the kitchen, and put some toast in the toaster. You smirked as you heard Johnny running down the stairs, Immediately putting on a straight face as he slid into the kitchen in his socks, already dressed for the day. "Hey Muffin!" Johnny beamed, planting a kiss on your cheek bone. You struggled not to laugh as you watched Johnny look around the kitchen for a birthday breakfast. "Morning" You answered casually, "Your up early aren't you"  you say, taking the toast out of the toaster, watching Johnny peer over your shoulder to see if there was a gift or card you were hiding.

Johnny's eye's turned back to yours, "well yeah, I guess I'm excited"  Johnny said, a smile still on his face, his finger drumming on the kitchen bench in a quick rhythm. You watch his eyes wonder around the room, searching for something that would let him know you did remember his birthday. You had to pinch yourself so that you wouldn't start laughing. "Excited for what?" you say, pretending to act confused. You finish your toast and bring the plate over to the sink, carefully watching Johnny out of the corner of your eye. You watched as his wide smile turned into a small frown. Johnny opened his mouth to speak but not before Hayden bursted in through the door, "Hey man!" Hayden yelled, slapping Johnny on the back. You bit your lip trying to hold back giggles from Hayden's amazing acting. "I gotta get a new sim card for my phone, could you come with me? The place is like two hours away so maybe we can watch a movie as well" Hayden said, running his hand through his hair. Johnny looked at you but once seeing your emotionless face, he turned back to Hayden with a sigh. Scratching the back of his neck, Johnny nodded hoping his best friend remembered his special day.

"Cool man, lets go!" Hayden said, opening the front door. Johnny turned to you again, "Is it ok if I go muffin?" He asked, you nod your head, handing Johnny his phone. You watched Johnny's shoulders sag deeper as he walked out the door. Once Johnny was out of eyesight, Hayden turned and winked at you, before closing the door behind him. 

As soon as you heard Hayden's car drive off, you immediately start giggling. You run back upstairs and go into the broom closet and grab all the party decorations: A banner reading Happy Birthday Johnny! ,  streamers and balloons. You run back upstairs and put the decorations up. You vacuum the flat and dust everything. Once your done, you wait for the guests to arrive. First walks in Lauren, Darian and Maddie. Then Carson and Jordyn. And finally Nadia, Ruby and a few of Johnny's friends from school. You greeted everyone warmly. Nadia and Ruby had brought chips and lollies, Jordyn had platters of finger food and Lauren, Darian and Maddie came in with Johnny's favourite flavoured cake with his name in blue icing on it. Once you had put everything in place, you and the girls went to go get ready. 

You and the girls rushed upstairs and piled in the bathroom with your makeup and hair styling gadgets. Nadia grabbed some makeup and started putting it on your face. "He is going to be so surprised! I don't think anyone has ever done this for him." Darian said, rubbing in her foundation. "What was he like this morning Y/n?" Jordyn asked you, as Nadia started on your eyeshadow. "He was looking for a card or something but when he didn't find anything he was quite disappointed. And then he was expecting Hayden to say something but I made him promise to keep his mouth shut " You giggled, knowing Hayden was the worst at keeping secrets. "When I saw his face drop, I felt so bad...but this party will defiantly make up for it." You grinned as all the girls giggled.

"Ok Y/n, that's your make up and hair done" Nadia smiled, curling the last piece of hair. You thanked her and walked into the bedroom, grabbing your outfit on the way. After changing into a white, long, wide legged jumpsuit and white heels, you applied some rose coloured lipstick that matched perfectly with your shimmering gold eyeshadow and loose curls. You walked back into the room of girls, who had all gotten dressed. "OMG y/n! You look amazing!" Ruby gushed, all the girls nodding in agreement. You blushed and smiled. 

After a lot of photos and giggling, you finally get a text from Hayden saying that they are 10 minutes away. "Guys, they are 10 minutes away!" you say to everyone. Everyone laughs and gets into their hiding places. You turn off the lights, just as you hear a key turn in the lock. Hayden and Johnny walk in, "Why are the lights out? Y/n must of gone somewhere..." Johnny sighed, his shoulders slumping. You hold your breathe in excitement as Johnny reaches out to flick the light switch on. Flick You watch as Johnny stumbles back in surprise, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY!" everyone shouts, jumping out of their hiding spots. blowing party horns and popping streamers on Johnny. Johnny's eyes land on you, and his grin spreading even widely across his face, his face turning red as loud music began to play. Everyone gathered around Johnny wishing him a happy birthday, giving him birthday bashes and hugs as you began to pour the drinks for the guests. You grin as Johnny is whisked away by his friends to open presents and get some drinks. 

Two hours had passed and you still hadn't been able to go over to Johnny.  Johnny was chatting with the guys, and opening gifts, which you still hadn't given him yours. Right now, you were lighting the candles on Johnny's cake, as Lauren dimmed the lights. Everyone started singing Happy birthday as Johnny blushed . Once Johnny had blown out the candles and made a wish, everyone cheered, Johnny's arm snaking around your waist, pulling you into his side and giving you a kiss. You blush as everyone coos and wolf whistles. "Happy Birthday John, I love you..." You whisper, kissing Johnny's cheek as Johnny grinned widely. "I love you too Muffin".

THIS WAS SO LONGGGG, 1147 WORDS XD

I think my imagines are slacking. I need to step my game up. Please tell me in the comments if you still like my imagines. and PLEASE be honest. :)

BYE BYEE

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos