Perfect Party

You glanced at your watch. It was almost time. Finally you heard the beep of a car outside of your hotel.  You ran outside, dodging the puddles the storm had left behind. 

Opening the taxi's door, you were greeted by the friendly smile of your best friend Nadia. "How ya going?" you asked, climbing into the seat next to Nadia. "Fine, thanks" Nadia replied, grinning at you. The trip in the taxi was short but the butterflies in your stomach were more like angry rhinos just thinking about the party...and who was at it.

You and Nadia were chatting as the car pulled to a stop at the beach, Where the evenings party would take place. As soon as you stepped out of the car, you felt the ocean breeze whisk up your hair, leaving tingles down your spine. Taking a deep breath, you ran after Nadia down the beach. After being warmly greeted by all your friends, you finally decided to look for Johnny, Your longtime crush and the person you had your first kiss with. You could remember the night that he had kissed you like it was yesterday, you didn't see him till two days after and he treated you like nothing ever happened. 

You felt used but you just couldn't forget about him. Finally you saw his golden hair, he was laughing , throwing back his head and tears spilling out of his eyes. You pretended you hadn't been staring at him as his eyes wandered around, scanning everyone and settling on you. 

The party was in full swing now, music was blaring and somehow you had lost Nadia. At some point someone had yelled something about the sunset and now everyone was sitting on the sand gazing up at the sun slowly fading away and the new stars twinkling. You felt someone sitting next to you, assuming it was Nadia, you whispered "Where did you disappear off too?" It was only when you got no response and turned, to only be staring into the eyes of the angel himself, um I mean, Johnny. "Oh sorry" You quickly said "I thought you were Nadia". "I didn't realise I looked so much like a girl" He replied, chuckling. 

All of a sudden there was a burst of fireworks from somewhere on the pier, and everyone became silent, all in awe of the spectacle that lay before them. You sighed, before closing your eyes only hearing the bang of the last firework. You opened your eyes, as you felt a warm hand in yours. You looked down to see Johnny's hand wrapped around yours. You looked at Johnny, who had closed his eyes, smirking. 

You stifled back a smile, before gazing back up at the night sky. You felt your eyelids close. In a blink they were open again, as something wet had just touched your cheek. Ew! was that bird poop? you thought, rubbing your cheek with your free hand, with a puzzled expression on your face. You turned your head towards Johnny, who had an even bigger smirk on his face now. You slowly turned your head back towards the water, still confused you closed your eyes again. You groaned in annoyance this time when you felt yourself being lifted up. You opened your eyes to find yourself  walking with Johnny, still grasping onto your hand, leading the way. You didn't say a word as he led you across the beach.

Finally he stopped walking, you noticed the party was quite far away now. Johnny turned around, and put his other hand into your free hand, smiling. You awkwardly smiled back, still feeling confused. "What are you doing?" You said. Johnny smiled even more, "I'm sorry how I treated you before, ya know...after we uh..." Johnny trailed off, "Oh yeah, after we kissed" You said, rolling your eyes. "Um yeah, Listen I'm really sorry but I only did it because I was really busy at the time and I just didn't know what you were feeling cause I really liked you... Actually I still do to be honest and I..." he said, speaking quickly.

"Listen Y/n" he started again, taking a deep breath. "I really really really like you...and I was wondering do you feel the same? I mean its fine if you don't but like..." You shushed him by pressing your finger on his lips. "I really really really like you too" you smiled. Johnny's eyes shone brighter then his smile, as he quickly pressed his lips to yours. After a few seconds, you pulled away. "We better get back to the others, they'll be wondering where we are" You whispered, leading him back to the party.

After the party, when everyone had left. It was only you and Johnny sitting alone on the edge of the sand. You couldn't wipe the smile off your face as you gazed up at the stars. "T'was a great night" Johnny whispered, kissing your forehead. "Yeah it was" you smiled leaning your head into his shoulder. 

-

-

HELLO HELLO! GUESS WHO'S BACK?!

ME!

I told you I'd be back! Did ya miss me? probably not but anyways. :D

You have no idea how could it feels to be writing again, I guess I missed it. 

School started again :/ ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew

I hope you liked this one. I guess it was KINDA inspired by Johnny's new music video to Missing You, but not really...idk :)

Welp, anyways hope you all had a great New Year and Christmas :D 

Thanks for 16.9k reads! 

See ya next imagine ;) BYEEEEEEEEEEE