Pregnancy Prank

Thank you to maddie1305 for giving me this idea. And thank you to everyone else who commented ideas. I'll use them at some point ;)

*Pretend your a suitable age to be a parent*

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel!" You said brightly to the camera "Today we are going to be pranking my boyfriend, Johnny. I'm going to pretend that I'm pregnant and I will film his reaction" You stopped filming and went to set up the hidden cameras.

-

As you heard Johnny's car pull up in the driveway, you looked at the hidden camera, "Here he is, Lets start the prank" You whispered to the camera, giggling. Suddenly you heard the front door open. You quickly stopped laughing, your face going serious. "Hey Y/n!" Johnny said, walking into the kitchen, Where you and the camera were. "Hey" You replied, pretending to be interested in the chicken you were cutting up for dinner. "Is something wrong?" Johnny asked, taking a seat at the bench. "Actually, We need to talk" You said, putting down the knife you were using to chop up the chicken.

"Ok, Whats up?" Johnny asked. "Johnny, I took a test and it came back positive. I think I'm pregnant" You said, quietly. There was silence. "Wait really?" Johnny cocked his head. "Yeah, I'm sorry Johnny" You whispered. "Nah It's ok, We're gonna be parents!" Johnny said, getting out of his seat and going around the bench to hug you. "I can't wait to meet the baby! I'm gonna be a dad!" Johnny said, excitedly. Guilt crept through you, knowing that you weren't really pregnant. "Do you think it will be a boy or girl? I hope it's a boy. Wait no actually I don't really care whether its a boy or girl, I just can't wait to be a dad!" Johnny exclaimed. You smiled weakly. "Johnny...." You walked over to where the camera was hidden, "It was a prank, I'm so sorry I had no idea you'd be so excited. I feel terrible now" Johnny froze. "Wait so your not actually pregnant?" He asked. "No I'm not, I'm sorry" You muttered, miserably. 

"Oh." Was all he said before he walked into the living room, the sound of the TV soon filled the house. You turned off the camera, and placed it on the bench. You sighed before going into the living room. "Johnny I'm really sorry. It's just that everyone wanted me to do it and I honestly thought you wouldn't as excited as you were." You said, sitting down next to Johnny. "It's fine" Johnny said, not taking his eyes off the TV. You sighed again. "Well as long as your not mad" You said, getting off the couch. You walked back into the kitchen and continued cooking.

1 WEEKS LATER

"Johnny" You called from in your room. Johnny was still a bit salty from the whole prank thing. "Johnny" You called again, "Can you come here please?" You added. There was the sound of shuffling feet before Johnny appeared in the doorway. "Whats up?" Johnny asked, sitting down on the bed next to you. "Um, Johnny I need you to believe me" You started, taking Johnny's hands. 

"I'm pregnant for real this time"

-

Ok just pretend you were pregnant when the prank was being played but you just didn't know yet. Ok? Ok great. 

Anyways sorry for not updating as often as I should be. :( 

BYEEEEE