Her pt 3

*Johnny's POV*

I fall asleep in heap with my guitar and music sheets. It only seems like 3 seconds before I'm woken up by someone shaking me. 

"John! Wake up" I groan in reply. "Johnny! Get your butt up" I slowly open my eyes to see Darian sifting through the music sheets. 

"Did you write this last night?" She asks, I nod still very sleepy. "This is amazing John! We'll have to get it recorded!" 

I eat breakfast slowly, still not quite awake yet. Mum and Dad read through the sheets, both nodding their approval. 

"I just called Capitol Records and they said they'd be happy to record the song. Once tour is over, its straight back to the studio for you John" Darian says, ruffling my hair. I finished my breakfast before heading to my room and changing. I grab the music sheets and guitar, tell my parents where I'm going, walk out the door, and run down to the park. 

I find a spot in the park concealed by some bushes so that I wasn't easily seen or heard by anyone walking by. I strum some chords, close my eyes and start playing the song about her, as cliche as it sounds. 

I'm halfway through the song when I hear rustling and then a cough, I immediately snap from my trance, going to look at the intruder. My eyes widen.

"I think I'm in love with that song already"