YouNow

"Hey guys! Y/n and I are going live on YouNow in 2 minutes, come and join" Johnny yelled into his snapchat video while you giggled. You quickly pulled up Johnny's YouNow page, the mouse hovering over the live button. "You ready?" You asked when Johnny had finished posting his video. Johnny nodded before squeezing into the desk chair you were already sitting on. You playfully rolled your eyes, before scooching over a little bit to make some more room. Johnny then started the live video.

Almost instantly, people started joining. People started asking questions in the comments while Johnny tried his best to answer most of them. Some of the questions were directed at you but most of them were directed at Johnny. One person suddenly asked if the two of you were dating. It only took like two seconds before practically everyone was asking it. 

"So are you guys dating?"

"I bet they are dating"

"I hope they aren't dating"

"ARE YOU GUYS DATING OR NOT"

The same question was being thrown around like a hot potato. You looked at Johnny, who was running his hand through his hair nervously, he caught your gaze before giving you a small smile as he discreetly nodded his head at you. Johnny cleared his throat, "So....the most popular question right now is 'are you guys dating'"Johnny laughed. "Welllll, yeah we are dating" Your eyes widened at how casual he sounded as he slung an arm around your shoulder. The chat that was bursting a minute ago was now completely empty, people probably shocked at how open Johnny had been. After a few moments, people recovered from their shock and started furiously typing, the chat becoming even more hectic then it was before.

"Omg..."

"Wasn't expecting that"

"I SHIP IT"

" Back off Y/n, Johnny is MINE"

"Oml, what a dramatic turn of events..."

Johnny laughed again, before announcing that he was going to put on music. You continued to read the chat that was coming up silently, while Johnny scrolled through his playlists, humming to himself. Your eyes widened at the comments that were appearing in front of you.

"Ew what was Johnny thinking"

"Oh come one, he can do so much better then that"

"One word: EW"

Hurt washed over you as you continued reading the mean comments. You felt tears brim your eyes. You abruptly stood up as a tear trickled down your cheek. Wiping at the tears, you walked into a part of the room that you knew that the live broadcast couldn't see. Johnny's eyes shone as he finally found the 'perfect song'. He looked back up at the broadcast, his flickering over the chat. His faces creased with worry as he read out a comment: "JOHNNY FOR GOD'S SAKE Y/N IS CRYING" Johnny's head whipped towards you, he got up off the chair and ran to you, embracing you in a bear hug. Now you couldn't hold it in, you burst into tears, hiding your face in Johnny's neck.

"Ssshh, what's the matter?" Johnny asked softly, stroking your hair. "T-they don't like me. They don't want me with you" You stuttered, trying to wipe away your tears. Johnny doesn't say anything, instead he tightens his hold on you. "I want you with me and that's all that matters" Johnny gingerly kissed your forehead. Johnny wipes away your tears with his thumb, before giving you a small smile. You draw out the breath you didn't know you were holding before returning his smile.

Johnny's eyes widen. "The the broadcast is still live! I'll turn on off right now" You shook your head, "It's ok. They want to see you, I'll stay here" Now Johnny shook his head. "Nope, your going to be right next to me" Johnny took your hand and lead you back to the computer where the broadcast was. "Guys, Y/n is my girlfriend. You can't disrespect her for that. She is human and has feelings just like you. Imagine if you were in her place and you were getting mean remarks" Johnny frowned.

"If you guys can't accept that I asked Y/n out and that she is my girlfriend....Then you guys aren't real supporters"

-

-

-

WHY DO THESE IMAGINES SOUND BETTER IN MY HEAD

I'm getting a few request which I will use at some point. :D

See you next imagine x