Dead Girlfriend

**THIS WAS HIGHLY REQUESTED AND I MEAN HIGHLY REQUESTED. I ALWAYS WANT TO GIVE YOU GUYS WHAT YOU WANT SO HERE YA GO. THANK ME LATER :D**

Johnny's POV

I pulled into the driveway of the house my girlfriend and I shared. Killing the engine, I got out of the car and walked to the front door. Me, being that type of person, was too lazy to get my house keys out of my bag so instead I knocked on the door, knowing that Y/n would answer it. After a minute of knocking and not being greeted by the beautiful face of my girlfriend, I dug around in my bag for my keys. Putting the key into the lock, I opened the door. "Y/n?" I called out. I knew she would be home because she wasn't feeling 100% and was staying home all day. I called out again, having gotten no response on the first try. Once again I was met with only the eerie sound of silence.

I decided to investigate. I walked into the kitchen. No Y/n. The living room. No Y/n. The bedroom. No Y/n. Having checked the whole house, I had no other choice but to make sure she wasn't in the garage. So I walked to the garage and opened the door. I was met with pitch black. Fumbling around in the dark, my hand scraping the walls for the light switch. Once I found it, I switched the lights on, the dark room being filled with blinding light. Once my eyes had adjusted to the brightness, I scanned the room. My eyes falling to the body on the floor. Covered in blood. My lungs tightened as I recognised the body being the body of Y/n.

My stomach twisted in a knot as I let out a cry. I rushed to her side, cradling her in my arms. "Y/n? Wake up! Please!" I felt the tears run down my face even though I tried to hold them back. I wiped some of the blood from her face, as I tried to find the wound that caused all the bleeding. I pressed a kiss to her cheek, my tears spilling onto her face, washing away some of the blood. "Please wake up princess" I whisper, stroking her cheek with my thumb. My heart shattered into a million pieces. I was now sobbing. Sobs that filled the once silent air. My grip on her tightened as I dug around in my pocket for my phone. I opened the phone icon and started to dial 000. Suddenly, I felt an arm wrap around my waist. 

"Sssh John, Its ok" I looked down at Y/n, my finger hovering over the call button. "I'm ok, It was a prank. I'm so sorry Johnny bear" She says softly, her fingers running through my hair. My mouth hangs open. Narrowing my eyes, I push her off my lap, leaving her in a heap on the dirty garage floor. I run out of the house and back into my car. My heart still beating wildly. I step on the gas, my thoughts clouding my mind. I thought I had lost Y/n, but it was a freaking prank. How could she.

-

-

-

YO YO YO

You guys BLEW up my notifications on the last imagine :D 

I hope I didn't disappoint with this one. I know a lot of you were begging me to do this "Dead Girlfriend Prank" and the only reason it took me so long to write was because I wanted to make it really good cause so many people wanted this. 

Were you expecting Johnny's POV? 

Who wants a part two?🙋🏻  (Is it weird that I really want to know what happens next even though I'm the author and I create this stuff?)

HECK I JUST LOOKED AND I HAVE 33K READ *screams and starts dancing like a lunatic* THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH

LOVE YOU