Hurting

This is it. It's over. Gone. Kapoof. Just like that.

He left me. He used me to get another girl's attention. He hurt me. He took my heart and stomped all over it. 

He knew damn well what he was doing. He knew damn well who he was breaking. He knew damn well how much he meant to me. He knew damn well how much it was going to hurt me.

It happened 3 days ago. And I'm still broken. He told me he loved me. But he knew he didn't. And now I know he didn't. 

It's funny how things go. There's so many people telling me to move on. When in reality I can't move on. I'm stuck reminiscing the past. Replaying the memories. Trying to pick up the broken pieces of my heart. 

"I'll never leave you, I promise" He used to say. What good does it do, making promises you know you won't keep? That's what hurt me the most. 

Let me tell you first hand. Nothing hurts more then being disappointed by the person you thought would never hurt you. 

He made me feel so special. Now he makes me feel unwanted. A thousand kicks to the stomach or a hundred bashes on the head wouldn't even come close to hurting him as much as he hurt me.

Now Johnny,

I hope you have a nice life. Now that I'm not in it. 

But, one day I hope you wake up and remember me and how much I loved you and I hope your going to hate yourself for letting me go.

Oh and Johnny? One more thing.

You hurt me. 

Are you happy now?

-

-

-

Hello.

Short one for today. 

Hope it gave you the feels.

ily x