Concert Surprise

"I really wanted to come" you mumble sadly over the phone to Johnny. "It's ok, another time Princess" Johnny says "I have to go now, get ready for the show", "Ok, well I'll talk to you later" You sigh, before hanging up. 

You sink further into the couch, frowning. You had never gone to one of Johnny's concerts even though you were his girlfriend. You felt terrible. Whenever you had tried to get tickets the site always crashed. And Johnny's manager wouldn't let him give you tickets for free. Now that the concert was today, you felt even worse. 

You sigh as you flick on the TV. "Honey, are you home?" You heard your mum holler from the front door, "yeah mum, I'm in the lounge room". You raise your eyebrow as you mum walks into the room grinning, with her hands behind her back. Her grin faltering as she saw your frown. "Honey what's the matter?" your mum asks, sitting down on the couch next to you. "I really want to go and support Johnny at his show but I can't go!" you reply, scrunching up your nose. 

You look at your mum confused as she begins to giggle. "oh honey, You can turn that frown upside down because I got my hands on some tickets!" You mum said, whipping tickets from behind her back. Your eyes immediately widen, "o my gosh mum! are you serious?! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" you shout. "Go upstairs and get ready, I'm driving you to the stadium in a hour" you mum says, placing a stray hair of yours behind you ear. Without another word, you run upstairs to get ready. 

-

-

"Mom, I'm ready!" you yell from the front door, "Coming!" your mum answers, jogging to the door. "lets go!" your mum says, pushing you out the front door.

The whole car ride, your in good spirits. Jamming along to your favourite songs, you decide to keep Johnny in the dark and not tell him about you coming.

-

"Here we are honey" you mum says as you pull up at the stadium. "Thanks mum" you say, giving your mum one final hug before getting out of the car. You watch your mum drive away before walking into the building. 

You look around, you see everyone waiting at the front of the stage for Johnny to come out. The meet greet must be over, so Johnny won't see me until the show is over  You thought, smiling. You walk around to the side of the audience and lean against a wall. You wait a few minutes, until Johnny finally runs on stage. You giggle at how happy Johnny looks.

He starts singing, you can't keep the smile off your face. He is amazing. You and the crowd sing along to all the songs. As the show is beginning to end, Johnny takes a microphone stand and places it in the middle of the stage, the crowd quietens down.  "uh..so I have secretly been working on a new song for a while now. No one else but my family and manager have heard it. I have dedicated this song to the most amazing girl I have ever met, who also happens to be my girlfriend. Unfortunately she couldn't be here tonight." Johnny clears his throat, as soft music begins to play. 

Your eyes fill with tears as Johnny sings the most beautiful song you have ever heard. You watch in amazement as the crowd bring out their phones and turn on their torches, lifting them up and swinging them from side to side. All to soon the music ends and Johnny sings the last note. The crowd erupts into clapping, stomping and whistling, the whole stadium shaking. You clap your hand over your mouth as tears begin to fall. You wait until Johnny has come out of side stage and into the audience, Before running up to him. "Johnny!" you yell, as Johnny turns to face your direction. His face breaks out into a grin as he sees you, holding out his arms for you to fall into.

You run up to him, jumping into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist, smothering his face in kisses. "That song is by far my favourite song you have ever written" you say, watching as Johnny's face lit up. "I'm glad you liked it" Johnny replies, before crashing his lips on yours. You can hear 'oohs' and 'aaahhhs' from Johnny's fans but you couldn't care less, You loved Johnny and Johnny loved you.

Ok, I don't really like this one...Let me know what you think :/

Exams are over! I had lots yesterday which is why I didn't upload. But now that I have no study to do I can write more!

3.3k <3

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos