Heart like yours

Today had been the best day of your life, you had finally married Johnny, the love of your life. Music begins to play softly. Johnny grabs your hand and drags you to the dance floor, a wide smile on his face. Johnny places his hand on your waist and the other hand in yours, swaying you to the music.

"Breathe deep, breathe clear, know that I'm here waiting" Johnny sings into your hear, softly. You giggle, resting your head on his shoulder, enjoying the moment. 

"Stay strong, stay gold, you don't have to fear, you don't have to fear" Johnny sings quietly so only you can hear. Your heart beats loudly, you sigh happily, feeling Johnny place a kiss on your forehead. 

"How can a heart like yours, love a heart like mine? How could I live before, how could I have been so blind?" Johnny sung gently, making you think of the precious memories. 

*Flash back*

"This is my girlfriend Y/n---Who just fell over" Johnny says, laughing as you stand up, brushing yourself off and stepping into the camera's frame, waving. "Yes, I did. I'm clumsy, get used to it" You say, sassily. 

Johnny stares at you, a happy grin on his face. "Johnnyyyyy? Anyone there?" you giggle, waving your hands in front of Johnny's face. "Wha-- Oh yeah sorry" He says, sheepishly before proceeding with the youtube video. " @/johnnyishot asks can you kiss on camera? btw i ship you guys!" Johnny looks at you and laughs. 

"Sure!" You grab Johnny's face, kiss him then push him back, smiling at the camera. Johnny just laughs as his arms sneaks around your waist. 

*Flash back*

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM Y/N?"  Johnny yells, you sigh. " I just really don't want you to leave me! I see you hanging with other girls, who are way better then me...And I could easily loose you." You reply quietly, you look down at the floor as tears trickle down your face. 

You feel arms wrap around. "Your not gonna loose me, I'm stuck to you like super glue." Johnny says, as you hide your face in his chest. "Your never gonna loose me, never ever ever ever ever ever--" "Ok i get the point" you say laughing a little. Johnny chuckles, lifting up your face. 

"That's the smile I love to see"  Johnny says, putting a stray hair of yours behind your ear. 

*Flash back*

"Y/n?" You turn around , your eyes widen and a gasp escapes your lips as you drop your phone on the floor. You see Johnny kneeling on one knee, smiling at you.

"Yes?" you ask, your voice quavering. "You know I'm not good at making speeches so....Y/n will you marry me?" Johnny says, pulling out a tiny box and opening it to reveal a gorgeous ring. 

You nod your head repeatedly, pulling Johnny up and kissing him. Johnny breaks the kiss to slide the ring on your finger, before kissing you again. 

*Flash back over*

"I love you so much y/n" Johnny says softly. You look up at him and smile "I love you too John" you say "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you".

Heyo! 

I hate school hbu?

comment '👰🏼 ' if you read the author's notes. I just wanna see who can be bothered too😂

BYEEEEEEEE 

Instagram - @imagineorlando

Twitter - @worldoforlandos